Part 30

Eva St.Patrick Pov.

This pregnancy is crazy my emotions are everywhere. And yesterday I made a tornado literally. I got mad at some pack members for bullying. And when she told what was happening to her I lost my temper.

It took me twenty minutes to calm down and to get it to go away. "Hey Luna I was wondering seeing if you mind teaching a few classes at the school for us. One of the teachers had to go out of town on short notice" Mrs.Luke asked me.

"Of course when do you need me?" I asked her  "ahh tomorrow morning at the high school" she said and I nod letting her know I'll meet her then. Going to the kitchen to grab a bag of hot fries and funyuns mixing the bags together adding pickle juice.

Don't judge me! Sitting down eating it adding hot sauce every now and then. When someone walked in "hey Derek" I said smiling at him "hello and how my little nephew doing?" He asked rubbing my stomach. "How do you know it's a boy?" I asked him. "First born royal are always boys" he said and I frown.

"But the baby is a first born royal on both side of the family. It might be a girl" I told him and he nod. "That's true we never had woman king" he said and I frown. "Queen she'll be queen"  I said and he shrug.

"We never had a queen in sole rule" he said and I nod "you also never had an hybrid in the family. Male or female this child going to be a force to be reckon with" I told him and he laugh.

"Yeah I better stay on its good side" he said and I laughed at him. "But really how you feeling?" He asked me and I sighed "I'm tired I'm trying to get my emotions together so I don't kill no one or put us in ruins." I said.

"But it's hard the littlest thing pisses me off and my powers go berserk" I told him and he laugh "like the tornado" he said and I nod. "Will it's not fault you didn't have a chance to fully control your powers before you got pregnant" he said and I nod.

"Yeah I wanna beat his ass for that. But what's done is done can't go back now." I said and he nods "you know he was miserable the entire time you were gone" he said and I nod

"I felt it through the mate bond" i said "why didn't you come back?" He asked "because your brother had a lesson to learn. And I don't like being lied to so I needed to think" I take him and he nods in understanding.

"It was funny to watch thoo" he said trying to stealing one of my chips. Smirking at him as he ate one "yuck this is disgusting how can you eat this" he says spitting it out. I laughed at him "that's good for your ass. Ain't no one told you to eat my chips" he went and got us some water.

For a while we laughed and talked before my mate came in the room. "What are you guys talking about" he asked and we shrug I watch his face he's jealous.

Then he went to take one of my chips "hey bro" I looked at Derek and he folded his lips. Watching Gio eat the chips looking at him as his face went from jealousy to disgusted. Derek and I laughed at him.

"Why are you feeding my child that" he said and I'm still laughing at him. "That's what it wants"  I said laughing he shook his head at me kissing my forehead.

"Ooh tomorrow I'm going to the high school to teach a class or two. To help out while their short of teachers" I said and they both looked at me. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked and I frown. "Why not?" He folded his lips like he's thinking "baby your not good with controlling your emotions right now. And the last thing we need is you getting upset starting another tornado or earthquake" he said and I frown.

"I might can't but Im going to help unless we find someone else" I said and he sighed "okay little mate if that's what you choose" he said and I smiled. He's been letting me do what ever I want lately.

Not long after Dove came in the room with the baby. "Ooh my godchild" I said standing up taking her in my arms. Cooing "who's a big pretty baby" I said rubbing my nose on her face.

I don't want no one kissing my baby so I'm not kissing no one baby. "How you doing Dove you look a bit tired" I said worried "lavender just won't give me more then two and half hour of sleep" she said looking at Jason he looks as tired of her.

"How about you too go get some rest. And umm watch little lavender for the rest of day" I said and dove looks unsure. I rolled my eyes "Ooh come on I'm no leaving the castle and I would not let anyone hurt her." I said and dove looked at me. "I'm not scared that you'll let someone hurt her. Your just not that good with babies" she said and my jaw dropped. "I resent that" I said.

"Do you remember Daniel Main" Jason said I rolled my eyes "He through up on me" I said "so you flicked his forehead" he said and I laughed remembering the day.

"But this is my godbaby and I actually like her. So no problem and I've been at the orphanage ever since I've been here. The kids there love me" I said "but you've never handled a baby all day alone" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Im never alone I have guards maids you name it I also need the practice . Plus do y'all want the break or not?" I said getting frustrated and thunder started. "Okay okay thank you" Jason said pulling dove upstairs.

"Tell me I'm not good with babies. Ima babysit the shit out of you" I told lavender "no literally now wait to do that with your parents" I told her and she smiled. I smiled back at her "piece of cake"