021

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NCFebruary 8thTuesday

Charlotte, NC
February 8th
Tuesday

"I swea' if y'all wake ha' up I'm a pop all y'all in yall knee caps" Makai warned when he opened the door to everyone already looking like they were going to be loud and wake Ariyah up.

"I'm startin' ta' think he hates us. Why is he always threatening us like that?" Tech mugged him before pushing past him with the pink number 20 balloons and gift bags in his hands with everyone else following in behind.

"It's not a threat, it's a promise" He grumbled, after side-hugging Kassy and Ash.

"Heyy Buggs, I thought you were going to wake her up?" Mo questions and kisses his cheek walking in with some grocery bags.

Today was Ariyah's 20th birthday and although she never celebrated it, Makai wanted her to for once enjoy her day. She already told him how she never had a birthday party and he wanted to show her what it was like to have one.

It wasn't going to be much of a party but he wanted to make sure she felt extra special today. It was a day about her and it hurt his feelings to know didn't anyone ever want to give her that while she was growing up.

But from this birthday forward, he hoped to change that because someone like Ari deserved that.

"I would've but she had an attitude last night so I jus' lettin' her sleep and leaving her alone," He said while closing the door.

"Why? She sounded okay when I talked to her earlier?" Kassy asked. Makai's mind immediately wander off to what happened last.

"K-Kaiiii" Ari moaned with her mouth wide open and her head on his chest. Makai pumped his fingers even fast in and out of her core feeling her clenching down on his finger repeatedly.

He grabbed her by the back of her neck, tilted her head back, and sloppily kissed her, never stopping his pace. She started to moan into his mouth only making him harder in his shorts than before.

"I-Im finna cum!" She screamed, trying to catch her breath from the intense kiss. Just as she was about to reach her peak, he removed his fingers and put them in his mouth, and licking them clean.

Ari's jaw dropped as she stared at him "W-why would you do that!" She whined and stomped her feet.

He shrugged, taking his finger out of his mouth. "Maybe if you didn't have such'a smart-ass mouth, I would'a let you come," He said nonchalantly before smacking her ass and walking out the bathroom.

He shrugged "I'on know," He said watching Mo and Ash begin to cook breakfast before jogging up the stairs to get back into the bed.

He just couldn't get last night out of his head. It was so exciting for him. He loved to punish her, especially with her always having a smart mouth or trying to catch little attitudes. He was happy that she didn't judge him by what he liked.