They knew truth of Jason (28)

"did you kill jason"

Y/n POV

I was irritated i just wanted to finish this. Suddenly they asked me about Jason. They knew??? My eyes widened up but i stopped and said....

Y/n POV end.

Y/n: for this shit have you kidnapped me?

Sugga: answer that much we have asked!!

Y/n: how many time do i have to tell you that " i have not".

Tae: don't lie y/n. Don't (whisper)

Y/n: i am not lying (coldly)

Sugga suddenly came to y/n and

*Slap*

He slapped her so hard which cause her lip bleed.

Sugga: do not lie bitch (yells)

Jimmin suddenly appeared.

Jimmin: what you guys doing? (Shocked)
Tae are you with them.

Tae: after whatever she did.(looks at her) she deserves this.

Y/n looking at him with confuse and sad look.

Jimmin: what?? I-it is not proved yet.

Sugga: it will soon

*Slap*

Tell me did you kill him? do not lie to me i have proofs.

On the other side tae was seeing her getting slaps which was hurting him. Mr Kim was waiting for her to speak and jinn had no emotions on his face. Jimmin was not happy with there decision.

Y/n got so many slaps. They were torturing her.

Sugga: not speaking? "Will you speak when i call you"....."mafia girl?" (Smirks)

Y/n's eye widened up then she saw everyone around her no one was shocked that seems like they all know about it.

Y/n: W-What?

Sugga: thinking how we knew about this? Huh??

We have our ways we know that you work under mafia. For little money. You think working under mafia after leaving your dad can help you. We will kill you and your so called mafia. (Yells)

Flashback:

Taeyung: i got massage from same person.

Mr Kim: what that person is saying.

Taeyung: before he said that y/n has connection with Jason's death but now he is saying y/n killed him. He is calling us to give us proofs.

Sugga: let's go then.

Taeyung: but...

Mr Kim: yeah, maybe he is not lying.

Reaches the place.

??: you are here?

Taeyung: what do you have? Show me your face.

(?? Takes off there mask.)

Tae: you?!!!

Sugga: show us the proof.

(?? Gives video and photo of y/n with Jason's body.)

Everyone's eyes widened up. Sugga got tears in his eyes as he saw her killing jason, tae was so shocked. Jinn and mr kim was too. Jimmin was worried about what sugga will do.

Tae: she can't (whispers)

Jimmin: how we can trust you? The person who is betraying her own friend can also play trick with us. This can be photoshop.

??: Y/n told me that she killed jason, once. Also mr kim asked me to help him with y/n. I am doing this for my good. I am just thinking about my future nothing else. I love y/n i still take care for her but my place is not here i wanna grow more and y/n Is being problem. That is it.

Jinn: what will you get by this.

??: Y/n is in mafia she got bigger position then me in mafia i want that position.

Tae: m-mafia....??

??: Yes. You have to promise me....that you will not tell about me to her. If you help me then I'll help you whenever you want. And will give you more information about her just keep her in you problem so that i can prove that she is not good for that position

Mr Kim: that's nice that you litsen my advice. Trust me you will be in profit. You have my words.

Tae: litsen!.......you are lying right?? (Worried)

??: One more thing. She is in pain just take her away and give her love. She need that. And i am not "lying" whatever she is today you guys are the reason of it.

Flashback end~

Y/n was shocked about how they knew about that from where They knew about both things. Y/n thought
"T-they knew??? No way"

Sugga: you're still not speaking? Let me show you something then.

(Sugga brings some photos of y/n killing jason and another more)

Sugga: now what do you think about this?

Y/n keeps her cold look back as she know nothing will work now.
She speaks.

Y/n: yes i am mafia i work under them for money. So what?

Tae: (shocked) y/n have you killed jason? (Broken voice)

Y/n looks at him in his eyes and said with a smirk.....

"Yess........(chuckles)........i was the one who killed him.....Who stabbed him right in his stomach for 10 times. The blood, it was was flowing out like water. he was in pain very very much in pain. And i was enjoying that that was so so beautiful" (smiling like a psycho)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺