nijuu nana

                                   THERE WAS A melancholy feeling to the atmosphere

THERE WAS A melancholy feeling to the atmosphere. To Mayumi that is. She sent a little 8-year-old back to his desk, the boy needing help with some kanji writing. She felt upset, looking over her kids and feeling as though their life was easy. Not a care in the world, no sense of impending doom. Well, she hoped they didn't feel that way.

Mayumi walked around her classroom, going to help whoever raised their hands. Checking the time on her watch, lunch was approaching, so the kids had to clean up their space and wash their hands.

"Okay everyone, lunch is coming up soon. Get your area cleaned and than go to the bathroom to wash your hands."

While she helped, her computer chimed, a notification sound coming from it. Giving a kid the Clorox wipes, she walked over to her desk to look over her emails.

The email handle allowed her to know who it was that emailed her. Saiyama's ever professional written email was clear and to the point. There were pictures attached; a woman seen walking around. She was spotted at Ginza, shopping at high end stores. She was pampered, her hair styled to perfection and the gloss from her manicured nails seen without having to zoom in to the picture.

Daisuma Fumiko is actually Rikodou's sugar baby from what we can see. Where he gets his money we have no clue, but we can assume it's from hitman jobs or something. Or he's using up the money had had left over from Karito. After following her we've noticed that she is very entitled. I would assume it's from Rikodou. She only has one body guard with her, what a sad thing for her.