🍋 Armin Arlert🍋 (again)

I re read my stories for inspo and my Armin one hit me like a truck. 😭

"Let me fuck you, please?"

Armin whispered into (y/n's) ear sensually. His breath tickled her ear, sending chills down her spine. He had (y/n) sitting on his lap, hands rubbing her thick brown thighs then squeezing them lightly. He moved his hands up to her back, slowly creeping under her shirt to undo her bra. His nimble fingers found the clasps of her bra quickly, but he slowly started to unclasp it. "I need an answer..." Armin said as he looked up at her, his blue eyes dark with lust. "I wanna hear you say it." He said as he got to the last clasp, but he didn't undo it. (Y/n) was getting impatient. Armin already knew the answer, but he wanted her to admit it.

"Please fuck me Armin." (Y/n) whispered in his ear. Her voice sent chills through his body. He undid the last clasp, finally opening her bra completely. (Y/n) started to lift the shirt up to take it off. Armin helped by pulling the arms of the shirt off. The bra came off with it, letting her tits spill out. Armin threw her shirt and bra in a corner somewhere. His hands caressed her tits, rubbing her nipples to make them hard. (Y/n) gasped when Armin put one of her nipples in his mouth. He sucked and licked on her sensitive nipples. Armin looked up at her with his pretty eyes. His tongue swirled over her nipple before he moved to the other one. (Y/n) could feel his bulge growing by the second. She slowly moved her hips back and forth to make some friction. Armin groaned with pleasure. He pulled away, his face was growing hot. (Y/n) could feel his dick pulsing. Armin grabbed her hips and began grinding upwards against (y/n). Soft curses escaped their lips. (Y/n) felt his dick rub against her clit through her underwear, making her even more wet. "Armin...." She whimpered out. Armin's eyes were closed. His face was red and he was biting his lip to stifle his weak moans. "Armin please, can you touch me down here?" (Y/n) said as she pulled her underwear to the side, exposing her glistening cunt. Armin looked down and licked his lips. He looked back up at (y/n) and answered. "Anything for you."

(Y/n) lifted her hips slightly off of Armin's lap so he could get easier access. She held her panties to the side for him still. Armin's fingers slipped in between her slick folds. He rubbed his fingers up to her clit, making (y/n) weak. He did that a few more times before finally slipping two fingers inside of her wet cunt. (Y/n) gasped then moaned, feeling Armin's fingers curl up and hit her sweet spot. Her pussy made a loud squelching sound as Armin finger fucked her. "You're so wet for me, baby..." Armin said as he watched his fingers disappear inside of her. The sounds of (y/n's) moans with the sound of her wet pussy made Armin's dick twitch. "Armin it feels so good..."  (y/n) said shakily. "Yea? feels so good huh?" His eyes looked up at her while his fingers hit her spot over and over again. "You gonna cum for me?" Armin asked, noticing how her thighs trembled uncontrollably. "Yes I'm so close..." she moaned out. "I know you are, look at how you're shaking for me.." Armin smirked. (Y/n) began breathing harder, feeling her orgasm coming.  "Armin, baby I'm cumming-" she moaned loudly as she came all over Armin's fingers. "Yessss good girl." Armin praised while looking down at his fingers, they were covered in her white slick. Armin put the  fingers in his mouth, sucking her slick off. "Taste so good...."
Armin lifted (y/n) off his lap. "I wanna fuck you while your in this chair, can you do that for me?" He asked as she stood over him. "Okay..." she said nervously.

(Y/n) sat down in the seat, but slumped down enough so Armin could get inside of her. Her panties were still pulled to the side, her creamy cunt made Armin drool. He quickly took his sweats off, letting his dick free. Pre cum leaked from his flushed tip. He stroked himself a few times before he positioned himself in front of her.

He lined his tip up to her entrance, then slowly slipped inside, making them both gasp. Armin's dick twitched in anticipation. He slowly pulled out, then pushed back in, making (y/n) whimper at the feeling. "Fuck...." She whispered. Her cream was all over his dick. Armin's stroked deep inside of (y/n's) needy cunt. The chair slightly moved back and forth in motion. "Fuck, you feel so good..." he moaned out. He looked down at (y/n), her eyes were closed while she bit her bottom lip. Her moans were music to his ears.

"Rub your clit for me..."

Armin ordered while he fucked into her harder. She did what he asked. Her fingers rubbed circles over her sensitive clit. Her head fell back, moans escaped her lips. She couldn't hold it in from all the pleasure she was getting. "That's it baby, let me hear you moan for me..." Armin praised. "Keep playing with that clit." (Y/n) rubbed faster, she was getting so close. "Armin- I think I'm gonna cum...." She whimpered out. Her legs twitched. Armin stroked deeper and faster. "I want you to cum all over my dick pretty girl...." He gasped out, he was close as well. "I'm almost there with you..."

(Y/n) could feel that knot in her lower half unraveling. "I'm cumming I'm- cu- fuckkkkk." Her eyes rolled back as her thick thighs trembled violently. Moans and curses spilled from her mouth. Her breath was shaky. "That's it baby, I'm almost there- almost-" Armin started to moan uncontrollably. His hips began to stutter. "Cumming- oh my fuck-" he couldn't finish his words. His cum spilled inside of (y/n). He was shaking slightly, trying to catch his breath. "Damn..." he whispered out. "That....was so.....good" (y/n) said still catching her breath.  "Mhm...we should do it on this chair more" He chuckled.

So sorry this I took so long chile, I had writers block BAD! i Hope you all enjoy this bc I shole liked writing it😭