Vol 3 Ch 6: His revenge.

Mashima pov:-

"Sensei. Did you find out anything?"

"I am sorry Hashimoto. But it seems that the perpetrator had covered their tracks well. I will inform you if I find out anything."

"Oh..."

"Now hurry back. Class is about to start." With that Hashimoto ran back to class.

A few days ago, Hashimoto was assaulted by someone. The identity of the student is unknown.

They had worn a male school uniform but had their face covered by a black cloth. While their hands had gloves so as to not leave fingerprints.

After knocking out Hashimoto, they had covered the camera with spray paint as to cover up whatever they were doing.

Hashimoto had reported this incident to me right after the submission of the questions. However, this incident seemed to have been planned very carefully. As no evidence was left behind. Their motive is also not clear as nothing was stolen.

The surrounding cameras were checked to see if anyone else was there at the seen but no one suspicious was found.

The only person that were found were Hirano Aki and Ryueen Kakeru from Class B, but we have no evidence to accuse them of anything.

According to the footage, he and Ryueen had arrived to submit their questions but found Hashimoto laying on the floor. Hirano then escorted Hashimoto to the infirmary while Ryueen went to the teacher's lounge.

No sign of them committing any kind of offense. Although they were still suspects and were questioned. Hirano with his position as the Vice-president had testified that he and Ryueen weren't involved.

I looked over at my class.

"Kids these days have become too daring."

Hirano pov:-

The school had ended. As we all were about to leave, Ryuuen stood up and went to the podium. The entire class immediately went silent.

"Okay listen up! You all remember the test sheets I gave you?! Good! Now forget them!"

The entire class was confused at what he said.

"The questions coming in tomorrow's exam would be different. So study on your own!"

Wait....Does he mean to say that these fucking questions don't matter anymore?! What the Hell?!

"Wait! Didn't you say that those questions were the ones class D planned for us?!" Ibuki shouted.

"Yes and now I am telling you that it's not. Any problem?" Ryueen spoke with his usual tone.

"Why You-"

"Listen. Don't cross the line, Ibuki. I won't hesitate to break every bone in your body." He glared at her and then turned his attention back to the class.

"Study hard for tomorrow's test! If anyone of you fails then you will have a "nice little chat" with me! GOT THAT?!"

No one spoke. Only an idiot would speak up and anger Ryueen in this kind of situation.

But what did he mean? Why did those question papers suddenly become useless?

Timeskip:-

Today was the day of the test. Me and the others had come to class early to prepare.

When the bell rang. We all were seated in our places while Sakagami sensei distributed the papers to us.

One look at the papers and it was clear. It was a completely different test than what Ryueen gave us.