Chapter 11:Party

🖋I feel like I'm the worst so I always act like I'm the best -Marina🖋

Niara's POV

I sighed dramatically, plopping onto my bed.

"It couldn't have been that bad" I heard Vivian say across the room.

"Yeah, you haven't even told us what happened" Jackie chipped in as she stuffed her face with cheese puffs.

"Nothing happened. I barely even talked to Alaster.. But he did call me cute" I mumbled the ending into my pillow.

"I knew it! he is into you. See, I am never wrong" Vivian widely, emphasizing the word never.

"You guys don't understand! He just said it in a friendly way" I whined into the pillow.

Jackie rolled her eyes at my statement. I just can't picture someone liking me, I've never dated anyone in my whole life. My face isn't even that special and I have fat thighs.

Maybe I should go on a diet? or I can ask Vivian for tips because she's skinny. But I'm not sure if her being that skinny is natural or not.

"I'm hungry" I heard jackie groan. "Do you guys wanna get tacos or something?"

"I'm down" Vivian said happil.

I sat up on my bed and pouted "I'm not eating!"

Vivian and Jackie looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Why not? You normally eat a lot" Jackie asked curiously.

"That's why, I'm fat" I huffed.

Vivian stifled a laugh.

"It's not funny" I groaned.

"Niara you are far from fat" Jackie said and Vivian nodded her head in agreement.

I scrunched my face up before grabbing one of my thighs "Do you see all this?" I questioned.

Vivian dramatically sighed "Are you kidding me? People love thick thighs."

My face fell a bit. Was that true? what a weird thing to like..

"Okay fine, I'll take a taco" I grumbled as I crossed my arms.

---
twenty minutes later and we ended up at a park.

Vivian suggested we go to the taco truck that was parked in the far left of the park. I decided on a birria taco while the girls made their own choices.

I've never had food from a truck before but it taste quite good.

"Come on,let's go sit on the bench over there" Vivian smiled brightly as she stuffed her face with a big bite of her tacco.

We all take a seat on the bench, It's really nice out today, a little windy but still quite sunny.

"Oh my god Jackie! I forgot to tell you, did you hear about Daniel and Riley?" Vivian asked Jackie.