Penthouse Tour

Chapter 10

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I finished up the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen, eating an omelet of my own as I did. Once I finished my own omelet I washed the plate and fork. I go back into the living room where the girls are, they were conversations with each other.

"All done" I I tell them as I walked in.

"Good, you didn't keep us waiting too long" Evelynn says as she stands up "Let's do a tour of the penthouse since you'll be living here. It'll be a lot better if you know where everything is"

Akali then excitedly stands up "Let's do it as a group"

"You are way to excited" Ahri says as she stood up. Kai'sa stands up as well.

"I suppose we should start here" Evelynn says.

We walk towards a glass sliding door in the wall which was essentially just a bunch of windows within itself, it was in the living room, we go through it which lead outside where there was a pool, a hot tub, grill set, and outdoor table.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say that grill has never been used" I say.

"A-As good as I am with cooking, I've never really learned how to grill" Kai'sa says, slightly nervous, or maybe it was embarrassed, at admitting her fault.

"If you'd like, I can help you with that" I say and she smiles.

"I'd like that"

"My darling, you come out here and the first thing you want to talk about is the grill?, not us in scandalous swimsuits~" Evelynn said in a light seductive tone.

"Evelynn, I'm not a fan wanting to ogle every inch of your body while thinking dirty fantasies" I tell her "I'm here to protect you from those fans"

"Aww, c'mon darling" Evelynn says and she takes hold of my right arm, hugging it against her chest "You say that now, but when that day comes you'll be all over us like sun screen"

"Alright, that's enough of the pool" Ahri says and she grabs my free arm and starts pulling me inside and away from Evelynn.

The others trailed along, Ahri pulls me into the hallway that branched off from the living room "So here there's a bathroom, laundry room, not that we really do our own laundry, a guest room, and then this" She says before opening a door that has a vinyl record "This is the studio"

We go inside the studio and there are a few posters up from, one being their tour poster that they were just on and the others being single shots of each of them "The magic happens here I presume?"

"Well, not really, this place is for if we come up with an idea and want to create a demo or something like that. We have a more professional studio somewhere else" Akali states with her arms behind her head.

I then noticed something on the glass inside the recording booth "Are those....." I say, my sentence falling off I looked at the imprints on the glass.

Ahri, Akali, and Kai'sa turned to look at Evelynn "What?" She questions.

"You had sex with a boy toy in the recording booth didn't you Eve?!" Ahri questions her with an annoyed tone.

"Yes, I remember" Evelynn says, having to actually think on it.

"When the hell did you do that?!, we've only been back a week and I haven't seen any one over" Ahri probes with another question.

"It was the night we had that small party before we went on tour if I remember correctly" Evelynn says.