Twenty

The day finally came and Layla was excited. She looked in the mirror at herself and smiled at her butterfly dress. Katie walked in and put her arms around her. "You look beautiful, baby."

"Thanks." She said as she heard her daughter cooing. "I think back to when I fell in love with Emmett, the moment I found out I was pregnant, to now. Everything that has happened feels like it was meant to go that way. The drama, the battle and the obsessive human. All that was a sign if you think of it."

"It is. You found us." Katie tells her as she turned her daughter around. "I like to call it fate. You have an amazing family who never stopped searching for us and an amazing husband. Layla, this is now your story to tell Esmeralda and any other kid that you have in the future."

Klaus knocked on the door with Hope in tow with Kevin. "I say that the husband is getting impatient." He tells them. "Layla, it's time."

Layla looked at her daughter as Esme walked in to hold her. She smiled as she knew. "Let's get this wedding started."
~~~
Katie smiled as her daughter said her vows. "She really loves him." She said making Klaus nod.

"The look on Layla's face is the same look I see everyday from you, love." Klaus says as he kissed her head. "You gave me three beautiful children. One's getting married and gave us a grandchild and the other has her mate."

"What else could we ask for?" Katie asked him.

Klaus could think of a few things causing Katie to step on his foot. Hayley laughed at her big sister shaking her head. They watched Emmett and Layla kiss. Everyone cheered for them as they walked down the isle. "I think it's time to go home, love."

"What about the reception?"

Hope laughed as she walked over to them. "Emmett said no because he wants to get Layla out of that dress." She tells her parents. "Edward read his mind."

"So no cake?" Kol asked.

"There's cake, just Layla and Emmett will be missing out. They wanted their honeymoon to start now." Rosalie says as Stefan took her hand.

"Let's go dance, my love."

Rosalie followed him as Klaus wondered about his name. "When was Stefan turned?"

"1935. I think." Hope says. "All I know is that they found Emmett."

Klaus nodded as he looked at Katie. "Let's go eat."
~~~
"Why did we leave early?"

"I want to keep you all to myself till we have to come back home to our daughter." Emmett replies. "Maybe pregnant with another."

"Emmett Cullen!" Layla said as they drove off to their honeymoon.