29.

Kim's POV

It's been six (6) hours since me and Daniella's last conversation, she promised me she would make time to help me get some things for my sister and help get things ready by the end of the week since I asked ma if she could celebrate it with us.

I've been waiting for at least two hours and now I'm starting to feel worried, I mean this is Daniella we're talking about she never breaks her promises for ever late to somewhere unless something came up but she would have told me if anything did.

I've called vera but she said she haven't heard from her nor did Veronica, chewing on my bottom lip slightly as I check my phone ever second it went off but none of them was from her.

Lina wasn't here because I asked well she volunteered to help so she's out with her list getting some of the things that she could. I waited and waited but nothing, unlocking my phone my finger swipe over the number before pressing call.

...........

"Kim is everything ok?" The person asked as soon as they answered.

"Umm, no.....

And so I told them what's wrong and they said that they'll try to see what they could do for me, I got up after a while and head to the large kitchen and to the fridge for some water and something to chew on.

10:34 PM

"You've reached Daniella, don't leave a message because I sure as hell know this ain't the 80s" I roll my eyes at that before calling again.

11:10 PM

..........You've reached Daniella, don't leave a message because I sure as hell know this ain't the 80s" sighing I waited but nothing.

1:40 A.M

"You've reached-" at that I sail the phone across the room before getting up and heading out to the balcony for some air.

2:30 PM somewhere in the middle of practically nowhere

The tall woman sigh as she step out the car which was in the middle of nowhere, literally nowhere, she watch as a bike approach her before stopping a few meters away then she felt a gush of wind before spinning and in on spin the gun was already to the man's head who was now on the ground.

She rose a brow before turning around only to be met with a gun to her chest and she look at the man unamused before clicking her tongue at the roof of her mouth "where's the girl?"

"Where's the money?" The guy asked back and she rose a brow and it all happened so fast the guy was now in her position and the gun was in her hand as she smile at him before blowing his brain and dropping them gun on him then took his bike and drove back to where the GPS led him from.

"Number 10? Are you there?" Someone said through the bike speakers and she ignored them before speeding up. She was now at an big mansion which was very dark and to her liking but oh well she doesn't have time for that.

Walking through the gates killing everyone who ran her way she then fly the door open and was greeted with multiple eyes and guns but who was she to care, raising her hand in surrender with her none expression face as they stared at her wondering why she didn't look scared.

The last thing they saw was a smirk, heard the snap of a finger then everything went dark, humming as she walk through the darkness with her contact lens as she could see perfectly as the men's cower which she found amused but got back to what she was really here for.