Chapter 19

As I finally managed to catch up to the two men "No were not going back there No you can't tell me what to do No.No.No.No" Marc said hitting his head "Marc" I said with a quiet voice,he looked up with eyes that shouted 'help me',a tear running down his cheek "its the only way we can get it balanced" I said putting an hand on his shoulder.

"What if.we go in to your memories" steven said,i turned my head towards him "Mine?" I said "well,I mean we both have tried and it hasn't even worked so-" "No" I cutted him off "w-why" said Steven "because,we're not" I said turning around and that when I heard foot steps run behind me,I turned back around to see them both heading towards a door "NO" I shouted running after them "oh fy fuck sake" I said as they locked the door.

I looked inside to see if I could remember where they were and I knew exactly where they were when I noticed the word 'Hydra' on the wall......

Steven:

"Bloody hell" i said "I think we should turn back" I added "no,no I think this will balance it" Marc said,I turned around to look for Rory but she wasn't there so I kept walking.

"NO PLEASE" I heard a woman shout "oh my god,what was that?" I asked stepping behind Marc "I've watched too much horror movies" Marc said,we both heard foot steps get closer and we hid behind the wall.

"NO NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE" the woman shouted "look" said Marc as he pointed towards the woman "Aurora?" I whispered "just watch" he said and I nodded.

The memorie:

Aurora was dragged out of her cell in the hydra base by two guards,there hands holding her arms and possibly leaving bruises after wards "NO PLEASE" Aurora shouted on the top of her lungs but they didn't listen,just like every single day.

Aurora knew what was going to happen and that thing was something she hated dearly,the guards threw her on to the chair and strapped her in "No please I beg you" her voice cracked,she could no more talk because of the feeling of the electrical energy running through her.

Aurora screamed and screamed until the machine stopped,the Russian soldier saying the words that would trigger her inner self but Instead it didn't,it triggered something else,anger.

Her anger took over her body lacking her Red power explode like there was no tomorrow,she watched as the guards flew back into the walls and fell to the floor unconscious,pulling her hand up she walked towards the man who was in charge "Fuck.You" she said and strangled him to his death,just then walking out in only a night gown covered in blood.

End of the memory.

Aurora:

I waited for them to walk back outa mf on that very second they did "I told you guys not to fucking go in the-" I was cut off by a hug from Steven,I sighed "I'm sorry" he said pulling away "for?" I asked "how they treated you,I didn't know" Marc said behind steven "well you weren't there and you weren't supposed to know so-" I said turning around and walking towards the door to the ship.

Hearing the footsteps behind me I knew they were following behind,I opened the doors and looked at the scaled "there not balanced" the hippo said "I'm sorry but it's too late" she said again as she turned around and walked through the door "what the fuck are we supposed to do" I said looking at Marc "Ermm Marc" steven said pointing behind him.

I was dragged back by an arm,I elbowed there stomach and flipped them over,another arm grabbed my leg as a fell to the floor,I lift my hand waving them around making the man explode in to,sand?

"Why are they sand?" I shouted over the sound of fighting "I DONT KNOW" Marc said with a struggling voice,I fought off the two men and looked over to Marc seeing that everyone was on to him,I looked at steven and Steven looked at me as we both nodded and ran towards the men that were on Marc,jumping on top of the bodies me and Steven flipped over the ship and landed on the sand,dragging the men with us.

"Oh shit" I said looking around "oh bloody hell,we're going to die" said Steven "we're already dead steven" I said feeling my legs go numb hearing steven shouting Marc and Marc shouting me was the last thing I will ever hear,again.

——————————-

HEY YALL

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE

IVE BEEN STAYING OFF SOCIAL MEDIA SINCE OF DR STRANGE MOM AND IM WATCHING UT TMRW ANYWAYS THE LAST EP OF MK WAS CRAZY JAKE LOCKLEY?????

WTFFFF ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOY AND NO THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER

TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE THE VIEW EVERYTHING LYASM XXXXX