45| Glowing Red eyes

[M/N] couldn't sleep, every time he could something jolts him up and he was somewhere else in the house and doing something completely different. He had been meaning to go make an appointment for the place, but he's been busy with keeping his sister away and working on appointments for readings.

The places were getting more weird and awkward.

One moment he could be washing dishes then a second later he would be up in the garden with his face down on the flowers. Another time he could be brushing his teeth and then waking up to himself taking a bath. The most recent one was him starting the car and waking back up while almost in the middle of the road.

That one scared him.

"You haven't been sleeping," Chongyun said as he woke up for something cold, one of those cold ice cream bars that [M/N] bought him. Chongyun walked towards [M/N] who was sitting alone in the dark, appointment book open with some warm tea steaming.

 Chongyun walked towards [M/N] who was sitting alone in the dark, appointment book open with some warm tea steaming

"Of course not, I have too many things on my mind." [M/N] said as he rubbed his temple as he wrote down the date of the next appointment. "I have to chase off my whore of a sister, make sure Auggie is passing his online classes and not causing chaos with his rock vision-"

"Geo Vision," Chongyun corrected.

"Whatever, and make sure everyone in this house is happy and bouncy with joy." [M/N] sighs as the pressing against his head began to feel warm almost like his head was going to explode and his grey matter was going to splatter everywhere. [M/N] rubbed his head as he sipped his tea, gulping it down and the bitter-sweetness goes down smoothly. He sighs and Chongyun moved, taking a seat across from him. "It's late."

"Then why are you up?" Chongyun countered, he was used to getting up early especially if he needed a cool down or when Xingqiu stayed the night he would be up very early to finish a book he had barely started the day before. 

"Like I said-"

"Is it because you move around in your sleep? Like the other day?" He asked with a frown as [M/N] sighs to himself. "Everyone knows that you were driving while asleep."

"I see, kinda hope no one would know."

"And I sense some sort of aura coming out of you, filling your mind up with their power," Chongyun said as he looked to [M/N] who stared back with a raised eyebrow, "I can't use these practices from my clan but I can at least bless you-" Chongyun moved his hand and before he could press his fingers against his temple, [M/N] grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Chongyun stared at him, eyebrows raised as he sensed the annoyed aura that radiated. 

"[M/n].."

"Do not touch me, I can break your arm and shove it down your fucking throat." [M/N] hissed as he pulled back and closed the laptop harshly. He stands and began walking away, and [M/N]'s pupils were blown a bit, almost covering the whites of his eyes. Chongyun watched him leave and then to the sigil he had thrown against [M/N]'s shoulder. It fades and Chongyun winced as the door slammed shut.