Nineteen

Get ready....

ARABELLA

I feel myself get confused as I arrive at a bar. Yes, a bar.

I watch as Rico gets out the car with his bag and makes his way into this so called bar. I gently lean the stolen bike against the wall as I tip toe towards the entrance, ducking down.

"What are you doing lady?" A squeaky voice lets out and I freeze.

I look over to see a five year old boy with a ice cream cone stand in front of me, confused out his poor little mind.

"Oh, I'm just... Getting a drink." I laugh nervously and he looks at me like I'm stupid.

"My daddy told me they give grown up drinks in there. He goes in there to meet different ladies even though he is with mommy."

He what?

"Oh golly gosh, what else does he tell you?"

You're getting off track.

"Don't answer that. I have to go, bye!" I wave at him and continue my journey into the bar. I hear the young boy scoff before he makes his way towards a car.

Geez these kids just tell strangers EVERYTHING.

When I get into the bar, a few people look at me and even a few drunk guys look at me with... Hunger.

Ew.

I see a hint of black, fluffy hair and I make my way towards where he went.

"Ma'am you cannot go in there." He buff guy glares at me and I tilt my head up and gulp.

"I was just... I need to... I..." what do I say?

Think think think think think.

"Ara, if you actually want to get me attracted to you, you have to seduce me. I mean with a body like yours, that's hard to do. But, if you pull your shirt down a bit and give me a sultry look, it might get me somewhere."

Sultry look...

I bite my lip and look up at the body guard with big eyes. "I really need to get in there..." I cross my arms and hope my girls actually do me justice.

It doesn't work.

The buff guy rolls his eyes before scowling. "I have seen a lot of you whores trying to get in here and your look isn't gonna work."

Whore.

I didn't mean to act like that word... Was I...?

Stupid stupid stupid.

"Oh- I- I'm sorry!" I quickly turn around and zoom out the place as quickly as possible. Gosh that was so embarrassing.

When I make it back outside, I am pooped.

How do I get in...

"Did you see him? He made his opponent knocked out in seconds!" A couple of guys leave a back door and I can practically see the light bulb appear above my head.

Bingo.

I hurriedly make my way over and as soon as the door almost closes, I slide my body through it.

When I get in, it's nothing that I imagined.

Sweaty bodies are the first thing I see and the smell of middle school boys coming from gym fills my senses.

I pinch my nose so I don't have to smell it and I make my way through the crowd, my nerves rising each second.

Please don't notice me please don't notice me.

"Hey pretty girl, what is a fine lady like you doing here?" A drunk voice comes from the darkness and I flinch, turning around to face the man.

His shoulder length hair is greasy and his clothes look like they have been worn for a week. His eyes are bloodshot while he smirks lazily at me.

"Um... What is this place?" I look around and I feel him snake a arm around me to grab my booty.

"Don- Don't do that!" I move his hand out the way and he chuckles.

"This place is The Wrecker of course. People fight here. Did you know that, pretty girl?"

Fight...?

Why would Rico be here?

"I don't... I don't understand..." I look around and feel the air get tighter and tighter and I feel the dirty hand on me and the bodies colliding against mine.

"Let's go to somewhere more private..." he whispers in my ear and I whimper, feeling disgusted.

I push his hand away and run through the crowd, ignoring the cheering and high pitched screams.

I somehow make my way to the front and only then do I get air. But as being in the front means that I'm also in front of the ring.

For fighting.

I feel my breathing pick up again. Why would all these people want to watch pain? Do they know how it feels? Why would they want to feel that?!

I watch two people get into the ring. I can see the first person well, with a shaved head and multiple tattoos everywhere.

He looks scary.

The other guy has an equal amount of tattoos but his fluffy black hair reminds me of...

He turns around and my breath gets caught in my throat. That isn't...

"And here is theeeee Sinister!!"

I hear people cheer around me and watch some girls flash their women parts at him. Rico. My Rico.

Woah, my?

He isn't mine.

Why is he called sinister? He isn't a sinner at all, he is actually quite cuddly and nice.

I wonder if I yelled, he would see me...

Before I can, a whistle goes off and it then hits me.

Rico is going to fight.

I watch as some crowds cheer while other people are quite in anticipation.

They circle around each other and just as the man goes for a swing, Rico destroys him.

I understand why they would call him that, he was brutal. He was hitting all the weak spots of the shaved head man and I could feel myself become ill.

I watch as Rico beat his opponent just like how Adam beat me.

It shouldn't bother me as much as it is, but as I watch the body fall to the ground and cheers erupt from the crowd, my eyes never leave Rico and his bloody body.

"The sinister wins once again!!"

Then it happens.

I watch as his eyes roam around the crowd and when they land on me, his face falls.

He saw me.
——————————————————————————