✾𝟭𝟮𝟮✾

Y/n leaped to the air and landed various of slashes before flipping and landing on to the ground

Y/n leaped to the air and landed various of slashes before flipping and landing on to the ground. "Love Breathing, Second Form, Love Pangs!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she whipped the demon's dragons. "Flower Breathing, Third Form, Plum's Hanarogomo!" Y/n exclaimed as she landed slashes that managed to decapitate the dragon. 

The dragon aimed at Y/n as they screech loudly, forming a blazing attack to her. "Love Breathing, Sixth Form, Cat-Legged Winds of Love!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she flipped in the air, landing the attack at the dragon's attack that was aiming straight at Y/n. 

"Blood Demon Art, Countless Striking Trees!" the demon child exclaimed. "Love Breathing, Fifth Form, Swaying Love, Wildclaw!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Flower Breathing, Eight Form!" Y/n continued as she cut through the thundering attacks of the dragon, she disappeared before reappearing in front of the demon. 

"Y/n! That isn't his main body! Even if you cut his head off, he wouldn't die!" Tanjiro screamed loudly. Mitsuri's eyes widened at the information as she continued whipping out attacks towards the dragon that was aiming at Y/n. 

Y/n's eyes widened. 'Seriously?!' she thought. 'Did I make a wrong call?' Y/n thought silently, her blade was already at his neck, and yet, she is contemplating whether to run or not. The demon open his mouth. "Compressed sound Waves!" he exclaimed, forming circular octaves at Y/n. Y/n gasped as she took in all the attack to herself and she fell to the ground, her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, gasping for air. 

"Y/n!" Tanjiro and Mitsuri exclaimed loudly. Nezuko let out screeches of concern, trying to pry off the grip of the demon, but she couldn't. Genya gasped in bewilderment. 'I can't believe it?! This little girl-- absorbed that full attack and still whole?' the demon thought perplexedly. 'Did she tense her whole body right before I struck? But still, it was a brutal attack! Inconceivable, no. Oh this girl... has a special physique, she must've trained hard hours to have such a muscle density! Good! Eating superior flesh leads directly to gaining strength! But first, shall I beat her head in?' the demon thought silently with a malicious smirk on his face, aiming his fist right at Y/n. 

Her life passes before her eyes-- wait, this isn't her life... this is her past life. Kanae and Shinobu were holding each other as the demon had managed to devour Y/n and her parents, a second life was given from the Heavens and she had borned into the family of Kigiku, everyone swirled in her mind as she remembered all her past events. Her legacy is being a Hashira, surpassing the strength of her parents.