Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)

Y/N pov:

We were all about to leave until.....

A BUNCH OF CULTIST ENTERED THE ROOM!!!

The cultists that used guns started shooting us and cultists that used knives or swords tried to attack us too but I used my energy shield to protect all of us.

Unfortunately there was over 175 cultists and my shield was about to break. I quickly summoned my scythe.

Y/N:"GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!"

SCP 105/Iris:"WHAT ABOUT YOU!?"

Y/N:"JUST GO I'LL BE FINE!"

SCP 053/Abby:"B-BUT!"

Y/N:"GO!"

After I said for them to leave me to deal with it SCP 105/Iris and 053/Abby argued with me but then 049/Jackson opened the door. 682/Atanti took 053/Abby with him and 105/Iris had to be dragged out by 073/Cain and 076-2/Able. And all the others exited the hide out as well.

My shield finally broke and 5 of the cultists that we're using knives directly tried to stab and cut me. I dodged multiple times until I managed to either decapitate them or slice them in half.

But all the other cultist were still alive and I knew I couldn't escape. I tried to see all the other options I had..... But the best option I had.... Was to fight.....

I tried fighting them off but there was to many of them..... And now I'm on the floor.....

And 2 of the cultists shot my right leg twice, 1 of them managed to cut of my left arm, there was stab wounds all over my left leg and right arm..... There was a huge slash across my stomach.... And stab and cut wounds all over my back.... Along with 1 of them managing to slash my face.......

And when I was about to give up.....

I remembered what my father told me a while before he died.....

"Remember Y/N don't ever give up without doing everything you can!"

After that I refused to give up and was filled with more determination than ever before!

And suddenly.....

Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious appeared and started fighting of the cultists.

Demonica/Demonious:"Y/N YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Angella/Angello:"YEAH YOUR TO INJURED TO FIGHT!"

Y/N:"NO! I NEED TO HELP YOU GUYS!"

Angella/Angello:"Y/N YOUR INJURED AND NEED TO RECOVER! LET US DO THIS!"

Y/N:"NO WAY!"

After that I got up from the floor and started to killing them with my scythe. I managed to decapitate 10 of them, slice 15 of them in half and killed 35 of them in different ways other than that.

5 of the cultists attacked me and in a few minutes I killed them. But during that time I didn't notice that Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious got knocked out by some of the cultists. After seeing them get knocked out...... I finally snapped.....

Large flames that looks like the ones that I can create surrounded me and when the fire cleared up.....

I realized my eyes are glowing and line patterns with my favourite colour started forming on my body and I realized that I was wearing a unique and powerful suit of armor instead of my regular clothes.

After that transformation my regeneration powers was more powerful than ever before. All my injuries were healed and my left arm was back!

Then I started killing the cultists mercilessly. Not sparing their lives or hesitating to kill them....

But in the end all of my efforts was for nothing.....

The cultists managed to catch me in a net and when I finally got out they manage to properly trap me.... This time in a cage.....

Then we went down the seventh hallway.... To the ritual room........

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 42 and i hope you have a wonderful day/night. And I'm sorry for not being able to post for the last few days. I know at least a few of you guys have been waiting for part 42.