Chapter 103: Martial Ability

~~~

Satsuki swung her fist downward, tearing through the air with relative ease. Kakashi moved to the side, catching the fist before kicking her knee to disrupt her balance.

Shit! Thought Satsuki, growling as she felt pain rouse from her face due to a quick jab with Kakashi's left hand landing on her face.

Regaining her balance, she outstretched her hand to use Shinra Tensei to push Kakashi back before latch onto her hair to do a diagonal knee strike that was laced with chakra.

Huffing, she bursted forward, creating cracks under her footing.

She gained a tremendous amount of speed, becoming so fast that it would've been impossible to track her movements if they weren't trained.

He's able to track them - he got stronger. She felt strength oozing from Kakashi as he entered a stance that signified that he was ready for anything. Smirking, Satsuki appeared behind him, grabbing hold of his arm.

Satsuki pulled on the arm, using her other hand to push down on the joints of his shoulder to lock him together. Kakashi gritted his teeth.

He was about to use the backwards aerial that he copied from Satsuki when she got out of a similar hold, but was brought down with a downwards roundhouse kick to the face and side of the neck.

Satsuki let go of Kakashi, avoiding a portal that shot out a barrage of Aphrodite blades that threatened to take her life in a slither of a second.

They were barely using their abilities, opting to use their Taijutsu that they had learned over the course of time. They had used their Sharingan's ability to copy techniques to further their combat ability.

They weren't geniuses for nothing.

This wasn't a battle of who had stronger abilities, but a battle on who had the better martial ability. It didn't matter how it was done, it only mattered how efficiently they used their techniques.

5 seconds. Thought Satsuki, pulling Kakashi in with her Bansho Tenin. Smirking, she split her legs before she jumped forward, bending her knee. Kakashi was about to manifest a portal, but Satsuki interrupted him.

Like a flying bird, Satsuki struck Kakashi's core with a knee strike. Wasting no time, Satsuki rose her arm, bending her elbow. With a feral grin, Satsuki struck Kakashi's shoulder with a downward elbow strike before kicking him to the side.

Being sent off, Kakashi regained his balance. Huffing, he unleashed one portal, a weapon being ushered its way out of it. Satsuki narrowed her eyes.

Bo Staff? Satsuki thought. It wasn't a regular staff, but it was a staff that was completely made up of Aphrodite. She was surprised that Kakashi even bothered to learning combat techniques that weren't just straight hand-to-hand.

"I'm rather exceptional with staff like this," spoke Kakashi, doing a one-handed figure eight spin before doing a two handed figure eight spin and twirling it around his body, spinning it behind his back.

"Enough with your boasting." Satsuki had enough and just rushed forward, readying herself for the exchange that they were going to do. Unlike a normal staff, the Aphrodite staff was a lot more flexible in use.