Doctor and Dentist Appointments (March 15 2020)

Harry: 26Camryn: 25, 39 weeks 1 day

Harry: 26
Camryn: 25, 39 weeks 1 day

Darcy: 8Lennon: 6Auggie: 5Bowie: 4Calum: 2

Darcy: 8
Lennon: 6
Auggie: 5
Bowie: 4
Calum: 2

❤️thanks so much to KatieHyatt5 and TPWK_RachelS   for requesting scenes in this chapter!! I hope you both enjoy it and thank you so much for the support!!❤️

March 14 2020

"Hey hey, no running in the kitchen, especially when mummy's opening and closing the oven,"Camryn calls as Auggie chases Lennon throughout the kitchen, their little bodies zipping past Camryn as she waddles towards the oven where a lasagna is baking, a pre-made one since she couldn't bring herself to find the energy to make a fresh one after she was awoken at three in the morning with contractions that of course turned out to be nothing.

"I'm g-g-g-gonna g-g-get you!"Auggie calls after Lennon with a giggle coating his voice as he holds his little hand out towards his big brother who's a bit faster than he is, guiding him through the living room and down the hall in a haphazard course.

"Mumma, mil',"Calum babbles, toddling into the kitchen in only a diaper since he refused to allow Camryn to put on his pants after his most recent diaper change, his little legs fighting her off with mighty kicks, and she's far too pregnant to try to fight back with him.

"You want milk? One second lovey I gotta finish dinner,"Camryn replies with a little sad smile, wiping her hands on a washcloth as she looks down at her little blonde curly headed son who's just as squishy and rosy and cute as can be. "And I can't stand up and nurse you anymore, why don't we nurse after dinner, yeah? We're having lasagna, you love lasagna."

"No mama, mil',"Calum whimpers, his full pink lips pouting out dramatically as his cheeks practically rumble, his chubby arms reaching up towards Camryn, his belly spilling over the waist of his diaper.

"I know, baby, I know you want milk,"Camryn sighs with a little understanding nod, wishing that she could squat down in front of Calum to get more on his level and let him know that she's with him, but she knows she's no where near being able to squat down. She could probably get down there fine, it's the whole thought of getting up that seems near impossible. "Do you want some strawberries instead? You love strawberries."