20: seventh layer of hell

—» • «—

territory of royal blooded demon

—» • «—

After a talk with Yoongi, I headed to my shared room with Sana, and sees the latter's bed empty and the noise of the  water indicates that she's taking a bath.

Setting a foot inside, I closed the door behind me. As I takes a step forward, Sana emerge from the bathroom, clad in a silky robe. But she acts as if like I do not exist. She went past me and dive into the comfort of her bed.

My eyebrows flicked, not getting the Sana today. If she was on her usual self today, she would throw a teasing and flirty remarks to me, but she didn't and that was odd. Lust has always been bold. And she does that everytime she gets a chance.

I brushes it off.

Meddling to her business is not a good help for her behaviour today.

I glance at her for a second and finally strode my feet over the empty bed on the otherside.

I let myself fall onto the pile of silk, letting out an contented sigh as I did. The deafening silence felt uncomfortable.

My gaze darted to Sanas' curled figure, eyes looking at her with worry. Something is really wrong.

Normally, the atmosphere would always filled with her giggles, laughter and teasing remarks. But it's different today.

"Sana are you okay?" Words slips out from my mouth before I could even stop them.

But.. she did not reply.

My fingertips grazes against the soft fabric while I wait for her to speak but she didn't say anything. I just sigh and turn my back to her, closing my eyes for a blink of sleep.

But..

I started to hears a surpressed sniffles, drawing me back to reality. Sana is crying?

With the realization, I abruptly turn around and sees her in the same position, shoulders moving  up and down and her whimpers were forcefully sealed to prevent me from noticing it. Too bad, it was too loud.

A look of sadness dawn upon me and the only thing I could think is to assures her, whatever it is that bothers her— will goes like a wind...

because i'm here to accompany her.

I get up from the bed, and walk up to Sana, taking in the frail figure of the deadly queen. "Sana." the words came out softly, but not enough to make Sana look at me.

Sighing, I occupied the space at the edge of the bed and reaches for her hand, giving it a soft squeeze as i runs my thumb along her delicate skin. "You can tell me what is Sana. You can trust me to keep it a secret." i assured, hoping to comfort the latter.