Caterina

"Mmm yes" I breathlessly say, arching my back at the sensation.

"L-lower" I hear her snicker but does as I say, her nails scraping my tender skin making me let out a yelp.

"You okay there, princess?" her voice dropping a few octaves as I helplessly grip the sheets. I nod mindlessly and push my body towards her, urging her to continue. Her touches alternates between rough and tender making me a mewling mess, her fingers finally found the spot I've been wanting her to hit.

"Right there!" she hums and goes even harder, my face stuffed in the sheets in a way to silence any noises from coming out. When the tingling feeling subsidies I let out a breath, turning my face sideways to see her laying beside me, grinning.

"Thank you, that has been bugging me for awhile." she scoffs, draping an arm over my waist.

"Sure, use me as a back scratcher anytime." I laugh, pushing her by the shoulder so that she lays on her back, scooting over to rest my head on her shoulder.

"And as a pillow too, why don't you." she adds sarcastically, I turn my body to lay on my side and nuzzle my face on the crook of her neck.

"Don't mind if I do" hiding a smile and pushing things further, I wrap a leg over hers, basking in her warmth.

"Geez woman, you're getting too comfortable as an employer." I could hear a smile in her voice as she said those words, don't ask, I just know.

"Of course.." running my lips softly on her smooth skin, up to her jaw then to her earlobe "I should make the money worth my while..." her body went rigid, making me smirk, knowing I somewhat have an effect on her.

"Don't you think?" for a few seconds she didn't move then in a swift moment I was on my back, an unreadable expression seen on her face as she sits on my lap, her eyes boring into mine.

"I do." slow hands carefully traces up from my waist, the little action hiking up my shirt a bit. I saw her eyes train on the little display of skin then slowly lick her lips, now following the path her hands were making, reaching my shoulders then back down again to clasp our hands together.

"W-what are you doing?" she looks at me with a glint in her eyes, a smirk growing on her lips as she suddenly pins both hands above my head. Her face was inches to mine, slowly getting overwhelmed by everything and anything she's doing.

"Showing you your money's worth." with that she closes the gap between us in a searing kiss, one that makes my hands clench into fists, my body too open for my liking. Muffled moans fills the room, the storm long forgotten as she withdraws one hand to trace down my sides till she reaches that patch of exposed skin, the feather-like touch making me shiver.

She pulls away to let me breathe, though her lips never left my skin, kissing down the side of my jaw till she reaches my neck, biting playfully at a spot.

"mmph!" my eyes widen, I've never made that sound before. Hearing her chuckle shoots electricity down below as I squirm in her hold.

"You liked that?" I turn my head to the side with flushed cheeks, avoiding her heated gaze. A soft  hand grips my jaw firmly yet gently, tilting it back, her eyes shining somehow in the dark night.

"Don't be shy darling, tell me how I made you feel." the weight above me shifts, freeing my hands which immediately grabs onto her shoulders. The grip on my jaw disappearing, now left with soft caresses down the side of my neck.

"Not gonna answer?" the tone of her voice edges, almost like a warning.

"I um- yeah" she laughs a little, pushing a lone finger on my pulse point.

"Be more specific." the pressure tantalizing somehow as I lick my drying lips, catching her eyes. Her other hand ghosts against my semi-exposed stomach.

"I l-liked it when you-" I let out a gasp, hearing, feeling, her kiss and suck on my neck. "Go on" she says before continuing on her slow torture.

"When you um do that" I could feel her smile on my neck, her finger tracing my collarbone. "More specific" my grip on her shoulder tightens, thinking I was hurting her but she pays it no mind and instead pushes her hand up to my neck, fingers slowly wrapping around it.

Involuntarily letting out a whimper, the look in her eyes heats up my body. Her torturous words and actions almost being too much as I plead her wordlessly through my eyes. The thought of begging for just a touch, her touch, embarrasses me. She coos as she wipes a lone tear on my cheek.

"You can do it, sweet girl." she whispers gently while I blink the tears away.

"I like it when you kiss me.." she smiles, softly caressing my cheek "when you b-bit on my neck" I flush once again, at this point I might look beet red. "and when you touch me, wherever you like...it made me feel good." she nods, leaning down to gently place a kiss on my forehead.

"Good girl" I felt my heart constrict at her words, my lips drawing a thin line then pull her down to my level, hiding my face on her neck once again as I let out a whine. The action catching her off guard but then I felt her arms wrap around my frame, encapsulating me in her presence.

"That's enough for now, yeah?" I nod, too afraid to use my voice. She sighs, laying down on her side as she cradles me in her arms.

"So..." she starts, her chest humming as she speaks "was that worth your money?" the playfulness of her voice coming back.

"Mhmm" I could feel her looking down on me but I didn't move, though moments later I feel her rest her chin on top of my head, sighing.

"Good night" deciding to finally move, I pull away from her embrace and quickly peck her lips before hiding again on her neck.

"Good night" I whisper shyly, closing my eyes as I inhale her sweet scent, the steady rhythm of her heart beat lulls me to a deep slumber.

~* ~* ~* ~* ~

Ya'll thought you be getting smut huh?