Chapter 36: The Diamond cuters (Arc 3)

[Several years ago]
[Smithy:Playback]

We see a first person veiw of a prisoner wearing a hood over along with three other prisoners also wearing hoods over there heads with chains locked on their arms and being dragged by a Eggman bot. They make their way towards a Eggman praion camp as the Eggman bot who is taking them were stopped by other Eggman bots who were protecting the door.

They ask the Eggman bot some questions which he answered them and soon they were inside the prison. They see many mubains being forced to work for the Eggman empire while they were taking to a area that no other bot or any of the prisoners will not know.

Once somewhere safe their chains suddenly come off and once that pull down their hoods and took out their wispons as the bot transformed to reveal Mimic as he lend out a laugh and tells the rest.

Mimic: (smirk) There are calculators out there with better security! Man that was too easy to fool them!

Smithy: Don't get too cocky Mimic. Claire? Where are the patrols?

Claire was using her psychic and after a while she tells them.

Claire: I see one formation on the far end of the base. Two more inside, just recharging.

Smithy:Perfect, Whisper?

Whisper: (radio) One patrol, one hundred from the front gate.

Slinger: (smirk) This is going to be fun. They will not know what hit them.

Smithy: Indeed. Diamond Cuters, let's do this.

[Mimic: Playable]

Then we get to Mimic's first person veiw as they start attacking the prison camp and freeing as much prisoners as they find while they fire their wispons at the Eggman bots. Slinger shooting them with his twin heavy wispon pistol as he manages to shoot the bots in the heads which came off like a laser cutting through their heads.

While behind Slinger was Smithy who is gunning down bot with hid mini gun Wispon as he torn off any Eggman bot that he sees while Mimic slams his hammer wispon, sending them all flying once he lands a hit at them.

Slinger: (smirk) Now this I like to call a party!

Smithy: Whisper how's things in your end?

Whisper: (radio) Everything is go- hang on.

[Whisper: Playable]

We get to Whispers first person veiw as she is laying on the edge of the cliff looking at the prison camp and then spotted a few Eggman vehicles making their way towards the prison camp to give back up to the other Eggman bots.

Whisper: Actually, looks like Eggman was expecting us. Tank inbound.

But then she fire her rocket sniper rifle wispon at the incoming Eggman tanks and second later they were blown up and all were destroyed.

Whisper: (smirk) Never mind Hee-Hee!

[Smithy]

An explosion came out above as Claire came down slowly with her hover wispon while Smithy continues to fire at the Eggman bots around them.

Claire: Central command tower neutralized!

Smithy: Nice work! Team time to make our leave!

Mimic created three floating cubes with his wispon that makes a staircase for his team as he gets to the top and tells the rest.

Mimc: I got our exit! Let's get out of here!

Smithy: Whisper how's things at your end? Any back up?

Whisper: (radio) Nope. Your all clear.