48: Tea?

Y/n POV

"Paul?" I look over at him.

"What's wrong?" He rushes over.

"Nothing I'm fine, where am I?"

"My house" He sits at the edge of the couch. "Does anything hurt?"

"My ankle" I inhale.

"Can I see?" He asks and I shake my head yes.

"Ah! Careful" I whine.

"I'm sorry" He says quickly and continues to inspect.

"It looks bruised, but not fractured, it's going to hurt for a couple of days" He stares at me. "Let me get you some ice" He stands up and walks away, coming back quickly.

"How did you guys find me?"

"Well uh" He scratches his neck. "After the conversation you had with Sam he told me you went off into the woods so we started following you"

"What?! Why?!" I sit up.

"Because it was dark and anything could've happened to you, and THANK GOD WE DID BECAUSE IF WE DIDN'T YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW" He picks up a vase throwing it against the fire pit, and walks back and forth with his hands on the back of his neck.

"Paul" I get up and place a hand on him. "Stop!" I raise my voice and he does as I say.

I bring his arms down to his sides and place my palm on his cheek, picking up his sight to my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you, I'm fine, everything is fine"

"Everything is not fine" He shakes his head.

"Yes it is" I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a hug, man he was stiff, he stood like a rock for a couple of seconds before embracing the hug.

Hugging him felt good, it felt natural, like it was meant to be this way. I don't know what's happening or why I'm feeling this way but I'm letting it take it's own path. We could've kept hugging longer if a sound of pot didn't interrupt us.

"I almost forgot I was making you tea" He chuckles, making me giggle. "Do you like tea?"

"Yeah I do" I smile. He grabs my hand and guides me to the kitchen.