Ready to go on another mission

It has been a week since you moved out of Jubilife Village and as much as you enjoyed your new place you still have a ton of missions to fulfill so there is no point in backing down right now.

Not only Laventon needs your help to complete the Pokedex but even after Volo's fight and you getting the Azure Flute in which you can call upon the pokemon god itself you still need to do the task they ask you to do.

"Seek out all pokemon." You told yourself as you looked at the work you've done so far. Still a work in progress from the looks of it after your last research of pokemon you've been studying on.

"Ok first things first I'll head to the Obesdian Fields since my dream had something to do with a grassy field and with a lot of flowers so that particular pokemon should be there." Of course you were sure a pokemon like that would exist not to mention that one of the Diamond Clan members told you about such a pokemon like that existed.

"Once I'm done researching that area I'll go to another area depending if there is any horde of pokemon." Settled on the idea you plan on doing today you almost forgot that you needed to bring Rei or Akari along with you since you thought that you needed someone to guard you and keep an eye out for him.

"Not sure if Darkrai is messing with me last night during my sleep." Y/N muttered to herself as she got dressed up in her Survey Corp uniform and her satchel in which contained items she needed along with her pokemon.

Y/N made her way to Obesdian Fieldland base where she was supposed to meet up with Professor Laventon. By the time she made it to her destination Laventon smiled at Y/N and greeted the way he normally greets her.

"Y/N my girl. It's so good to see you again how are you in this fine day?" Laventon said with his positive aura he has. Despite what everyone calls him being irresponsible, clumsy and weird type of person it's nice that he actually cares about your well-being.

I mean who are you kidding the moment you fell from the space-time rift he literally took you in no problem. Sure you were a stranger but you thank him for taking you in the minute you stumbled upon this world otherwise you wouldn't know what to do. You don't care who bad mouths Professor Laventon about his "silly" dreams because you know that these "silly" dreams would come to reality and make history. Laventon is okay on your book in which you can trust in after all this time of him worrying about you.

"Hey Professor I'm doing great so far and how is the Pokedex doing so far?" Y/N you asked starting a proper conversation involving his search.

"Well I'm glad you asked Y/N so far we are only 59% while the percentage my feel far from complete it's a good work in progress." Laventon said.

"That's amazing as long as we continue to do this the Pokedex will be complete." Y/N said filled with excitement as Laventon smiles.

"Exactly Y/N my girl! As long as we believe that this would come true we are close into completing it." Laventon said filled with determination about his dream on completing the first ever Pokedex in the Hisui region.

"Yes Professor while we are on the topic about the Pokedex I also want to tell you something else something that occured in my dreams." Y/N said catching Laventon's attention.

"Go on." He said.

Y/N explained about the dream she had last night about the pokemon named Shaymin and if there are any information leading to it's existence at all. Of course you want to leave out Volo from your dream as to not worry the Professor too much about him. Heck you aren't even sure if it's true or not he will come back for you.

"I see well if I do recall correctly it may have something to do with the dead field of flowers which I believe is Floaro Garden to be located within." Laventon said feeling amused by your sudden dream connecting with the mysterious involving undiscovered mythicals yet to be documented.

"I see well then thank you for telling me about this information Laventon and I also need to ask you something."

"What is it my girl?"

"Can Rei or Akari assist me on this mission?" You asked as you already feel the cold sweat already starting to form. As much as you are mostly capable of defending yourself your gut instincts kick in thinking about your nightmare come true.

"Sorry my girl but they both are busy with their own missions as of this moment. Akari is at Crimson Mirelands and Rei is at Alabaster Icelands as we speak." Laventon said as you looked down to your feet.

"Why do you ask Y/N?" Laventon questions as Y/N was debating in telling Laventon the full story in your dream.

Before either of you could say anything you heard a voice call out to you both catching both of your attention. It was Adaman.

"Hello Professor Laventon and Y/N." Adaman greeted doing his signature salute.

"Why if it isn't the leader of the Diamond Clan to what brings you here on this fine day?" Laventon questions as he didn't notice you sigh in relief from asking you further questions by your request.

"I just happen to be around these parts meeting up with Mai." Adaman explained as he and Laventon spoke to one another before asking what you and Laventon we're up to.

"Well Adaman Y/N here is going to investigate Floaro Garden to uncover the mysteries of a mythical pokemon." Laventon explains as Adaman listens in.

5 minutes after explaining in what you were going to do Professor Laventon looked over at you once more recalling about your request.

"Say Y/N weren't you going to tell me about why you need either Rei or Akari to assist you on this mission again?" Laventon said you came up with a half true half lie.

"Well I think it would be best if I had someone keep a look out in case if any danger occurs." You explained half hearty already thinking that Laventon might know something was up. Before he could say anything Adaman stepped into the conversation.

"How about I join you on this mission." Adaman insisted surprising you and Laventon.

"Really Adaman?" Y/N asked.

"Sure Y/N it would be interesting to see a mythical pokemon with my very eyes." Adaman said already set with the idea in accompanying you on this mission.

You were a bit hesitant at first but it's better than having to go alone and have the paranoia trouble you even further.

"Well then if you are ok with it Adaman then do as you please but do be careful the both of you." Laventon reminded them as if they were kids about being careful in the wild.

As soon as all was settled you and Adaman were already heading to Floaro Garden.  Not noticing that a hidden tall figure was watching you both glaring at Adaman specifically.

"Looks like I need to find another way in getting ahold of her without anyone in the way." Volo said as he left from where he was watching you and Adaman.

'Oh believe me Y/N you won't get away from me this easily better yet tease me by going with another man.' He thought as he gritted his teeth thinking on how Adaman would swoop you away from him.

Of course Volo knew better then to see blood coming out of the Diamond Clan leader if he were to strike right now after all the events that happened. How terrible would it be if something bad were to happen to him if he were to end his life then and there however he chose to be sneaky and not rush things.

'There is a time and place for everything so I'll just have to wait when the time is right.' Volo thought feeling good on what he has in store for anyone who dares step in between him and his goal in getting you.