chap -42

It was next morning taehyung cried whole night .

He went to hall he saw jimin cooking for him.

Jimin  the got call.

"What "jimin asked through phone.

"Yes mr.park "other side said .

"What happened jimin "taehyung asked.

"Jungkook transferred tk your name taehyung you will the new ceo they gaved everything back and even extra but should be just Kim's not extra"
"What are saying jimin what you meant that only Kim's"taehyung asked but Jimin responded.

Taehyung held his hand tightly .

"Speak "he warned.

Jimin explained him how jungkook him agreed the deal and about kim daehyun meeting.and how he called Jennie so he can feel little comfort

Now taehyung understood why he was so distinct with him .

He did so much him just for compassion of his mistake.
His bun went through a alot.
He felt tears in his eyes.

"Where is he now jimin ".

"I don't know tae he was not pickings calls form yesterday".

"Jeon's company met with accident yesterday night at highways report saying that some had shoot him 3 hours ago the accident looks like some one chased him".

Taehyung mortified at his place.

"Please take me to hospital jimina"tae said with teary eyes.

They went to hospital jin was already there .

"Who shooted him jin"jimin asked.

"Kim daehyun jungkook said he was there son kim taehyung as he knows the truth about the kim chaeyon he tried to kill him it was missed ".
He said jungkook came to daegu to meet him when he was returning this happened.

After listening taehyung went inside the room.

Jungkook was lying on bed there was band-aid on this head and shoulder . he was looking pale.

He held him hands sat there" you went through lot baby why did that baby I was accusing you baby but are still my innocent bun baby.".he said and kissed his hand .

It took 2 days for jungkook to wake up .

Taehyung took care of him .

Taehyung took jungkook to there home after discharge .
Younger haven't talked to older yet . taehyung was just taking care of when he younger tried to protest taehyung gave a glare jungkook never argued after that.

To week passed it still same .

He helped him change the dress every time he changes his dress he can see how younger cheeks were deep red .he just internally laughed looking at younger.

After 1 month jungkook was completely fine .

Jungkook decided to go his home .he started packing at when he was
About to move some one hugged him.

( Yeh finally I'm back ❤️)

( ✨✨Wow this book crossed 7k thanks so much everyone lots of love ❤️❤️❤️)

(Plz guys if you have any taekook edits for books plz dm me I need it for the upcoming books  among which one of them is short book I will wrap up in 10 or some more chaps  :)       )