9) Stay together!

Author's POV

Bella gasped when she lost her balance but large hand got wrapped around her waist not letting her fall. Alexander picked her up like a toddler and placed on the floor.

"Fuck!"
Bella looked horrified.

"You wanted to try... Satisfied?"
He Smirked.

"You want to kill me!?"
She said looking at him madly.

"I love to kill people, but not like this. I have different ways..."
He chuckled and Bella looked at him shocked.

"What do you want?"
She asked.

He stepped towards her and she stepped back. Her back touched the railing and she gulped nervously when he caged her against it.

He leaned down to her level with mysterious smirk. Bella looked at his handsome face, he looks Even more perfect in broad daylight. Sharp features, pointed nose, amber eyes and raven black hair. He is exactly the way Bella fantasize her man. 

"I want you...."
He whispered evilly and she looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?"
Her mouth opened.

"I want you In my room... We are going to stay together"
He Smirked and closed her mouth.
"Looks like you did wrong interpretation."

Bella looked at him confused.
"Why do want to stay with me?... Don't you hate me?..."
She placed her finger on his chest and pushed him back.

Alexander looked at her amused as she crossed her hands over her chest.
"And you hate me too?"
He asked.

"Of course... Why would I like a man who has slapped me"
She scoffed.

"Then why didn't you divorce me?"
He asked arrogantly.

Bella gulped.
"Because___ Because__"
She stuttered.

"Because you want to give this relationship a fair chance... You want to make it right!"
He mocked and Bella cleared her throat.
"Then let's stay together... Let's work on it... Afterall you have only fifteen days..."
He Smirked.

Bella smiled nervously, staying with him is a big no from her.
"We can do that while staying in different rooms... I respect your privacy... No need to sacrifice it for me... Okay, I have to leave, i have something to do..."
She was about to run but grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"I am not done yet"
He said wrapping his hand around her waist.

Bella gulped as her body filled with goosebumps. She has never been in arms of such a hot and handsome man that too Italian.

Alexander Smirked when he saw goosebumps on her body.

"I don't want to share a room..."
She said nervously.

Alexander touched her bruised cheek and caressed it gently.
"You have no choice... This is my house and you need to follow my orders..."
His actions didn't match with his voice.

"But why, what are we going to do in one room?"
She asked.

He leaned down to her ear.
"Thing which husband and wife should do"
He whispered with evil smirk and her eyes widened. She couldn't understand what to say after that.
"Welcome to my kingdom, Bellisima." (Beautiful)
He kissed her bruised cheek gently and walked away.

Bella stood there stunned. She touched her cheek as sparks spread in her body.
"He is married Bella, he is married and evil and criminal..."
She chanted.
"He slapped you... Don't be a fool... He is married."
She warned herself.
"What does he mean by living like a couple, oh my god!"
She looked at the sky.
"I know you don't love me... But at least have some mercy on me. I am not the problem, problems is me"
She stomped her feet like a child and walked towards her room.

Her eyes widened when she saw maids already shifting her stuff.
"Hey, what are you doing?"
She rushed towards them.

"Boss has ordered us to do it"
The maid answered.

"We haven't agreed to that yet..."
Bella snatched her clothes from her hands.

"We are just following orders... Please talk to him"
Maid Said and grabbed another box..

"How can they touch personal stuff"
Bella looked at them madly.
"I mean it's not mine but still."

"What do I do now?"
She said while biting on her nails.
"I am going to break his nose if he touched me"

'and then he will break your bones'
Her inner voice snapped at her.

She took a deep breath and walked towards his room which was on another floor. Maids were arranging her stuff there. Bella's eyes almost came out of her socket when she saw his bedroom. It was too big, 4 times bigger than her current bedroom. Huge king size bed, large closet and beautiful bathroom with so many things which she can't even name.

Her eyes roamed everywhere, he has huge painting behind the bed. And one wall is full of books shelves.
"Eww, maths... Means this man is crazy"
She hates math.

She was busy admiring the room when she saw bundle of dollars on the ground, her eyes widened. She looked around confused. There were so many maids but everyone was ignoring it like it's some piece of paper.

"Why are they disrespecting money like this?"
Bella mumbled and picked up the bundle.

She placed it on the night table. No doubt she has never seen so much money at one time but she never thought about keeping it for herself. She found it then it doesn't mean it's hers and Bella believe in that thing. She thinks it's stealing.

She walked towards the closest and raised eyebrows when she saw expensive, suits, perfumes, shoes, ties, belts and what not.
"Expensive man"
She mocked.

She looked at Amanda's clothes and scrunched her nose.
"This girl has no taste... I need something which will be comfortable to wear in this house, castle I mean"
She sighed. Maids left after doing their work.

She started looking for comfortable clothes and saw medium size box which has red velvety cover. She looked at it curiously and opened it.

She scrunched her eyebrows when she saw weird shaped things in it.
"What is it?"
She picked it up. He eyes widened when she realised that it's a vibrator which she once saw in porn.
"Fuck"
She looked at it carefully. It was her first time to watch something like that personally.

She grabbed another one which has V shape.
"How do they use it?"
She mumbled confused.

Suddenly door of closet got opened and he entered.

Bella gasped and looked at him like a deer caught in headlights. She was holding vibrator and dildo in her hands.