The Eleven of Clubs

Chapter - 52. 
===============

Swadheenta

He stalks towards us and stands face to face with Ayaan both glaring each other at like they can eat each other raw.

Ankho ankho me ladai suna tha aaj dekhe bhi li.

" What are you doing here?" Rehan growled at him, he smirked tilting his head aside.

" Before our competition was not fair as you own chains of hotels and I clubs but now that you step in my field, why not do a competition?" Rehan's expression turned from anger to attitude.

" Why not? After all, I know who will be the winner" he said full of confidence.

Egoistic.

" We will see that" Ayaan stood straight and they both glared at each other then suddenly Ayaan turned towards me and smiled.

" I didn't catch your name Miss" he gave me a flirting smile, I look at Rehan who is fuming. By now I know that they are rivals.

Nice.

" Swadheenta," I said sweetly to him, he smiled in response.

" We will meet soon" he winked at me before leaving.

I look back at Rehan and was taken aback he looked like he planned my murder everything from how he'll kill me to where he'll bury my body.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his office pushing me roughly against the desk he stood up placing his hand beside me trapping me in place.

" What is this behaviour Rehan?" I said placing a hand on his chest.

" Same" he lean towards me even though I was trying to push him.

We were both glaring at each other he grip my wrist and stepped closer trapping me pressing his body against me making me lean against the desk. He moves closer I turn my face aside I feel him press his head against my hair and I feel his hot breath on my ear.

" Have you forgotten who you are after coming here? Or do I need to bend you down on this table and take you to remind you who you belong to" he whispered seductively in my ear but the words did the opposite.

I abruptly turned my face and glared at him.

" Ek baat thappad khaya tha na tumne dubra khane ka man hai" I said angrily.