♣️34.

" Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen,  how are you all this evening ? " Karan shouted excited and the croud cheered .
" So , Tell me are you ready for today's session of Life Talks ? "
" Yess " The crowd cheered
" But, I would like to believe these cheers are for me only Haa ? " He joked and Everybody laughed shouting and chanting his name. He smiled wide his heart feeling warm with all the love.
" Toh ab bula le apne guest ko ? " He questioned and everybody hooted.
Teja frowned crossing her arms as she sat back stage . The man was self obssesed pretty clear. He was talking as if all the audience here was for him only. What was the need of her here then ? They could have done the show with him only no? . She hadn't even heard his name and here he was being so full of himself.
" So Aaj hamare saath hai ek bahot hi special guest , A very talented , successful and the very beautiful Lawyer Tejasswi Prakash wagan.... um wayan...No.. sorry wayangdar ? " he bit his cheeks that flushed in embarrassement.  He cursed mentally. Who the hell kept surnames like that?
" Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar " She corrected him sternly clearly feeling insulted and offended . 
His eyes remained stuck at her though. He didn't hear what she said. Hie eyes were only on her face. She was a natural beauty , a work of god.
She clicked her fingers infront of him and he came back to reality.
" Everybody , A round applause for Lawyer Tejasswi Prakash " He skipped the wayangankar to save another round of embarrassement.
" Wayangankar " She added looking at him with a challenging look
" Right " He nodded with a small smile
" I am sorry , I couldn't pronoun- "
" Oh , don't worry ..... You would have known it if you ever came out of your ME world " she taunted and his smile dropped, a frown now etching his face.
He wanted to reply to her but the director's voice came from the earpiece to start the show.
" Welcome , Let's take a seat " He smiled which she obviously recognised was a fake one.

***

" So, You are saying that young lawyers can't be successfull" Teja bit her cheeks from saying something disrespectful to him . The guy was hell bent on not picking each of her statement and twisting her words.
" No , I never said that "
" It looked like that . What you said was , If you don't have  experience , no one is going to hire you " He smirked . The girl was a bitch to him the moment she met him . Made assumptions about him just from a  few lines he had said on stage . It was fun giving it back to her and irritating her  . Wasn't it .
"What i Clearly meant was , you have to be initmate with details before hand. You have to to be a few steps ahead of the client so that he doesn't take you as an inexperienced lawyer or even if you are one . " Teja glared at him discreetly and then smiled fakely
" Now , Isn't that impossible , my dear audience . How can you be steps ahead from client when they are the ones that provide you information of that case. "

" What two steps ahead mean is , You have to be sure about what the client situation is when he briefs you about his problem.What he wants even before he starts putting his questions and doubts . Like what will be the method , how long will it take for you to take this case to the court after the case is filed  " She gritted her teeth completing .

Karan smiled secretly at her face. He was successful in riling up the young lady. Good for her no ? She wouldn't dare to talk to him like that now again .

***

" It was nice meeting you Miss Prakash " Karan forwarded his hand after the session was over. She stared at his outstretched hand and then at him
" I wish i could say the same Kundrra " She nodded curtly at him and pushed past him leaving him and his outstretched hand stunned .