Chapter : 03

"So, you are trying to say that that bastard can win against me? ME? PARK JIMIN?" The short male almost snickered at the older man while pointing his index finger on his chest, putting pressure while emphasizing "Me" and his name.

The older bobbed his head up and down while his lips chewed the material in his mouth on the taste of which his eyes rolled back while he almost moaned. "You mean, that, that bitch can torture someone better than me, me hyung?" The smaller male again said while he had a very displeased expression on his face. His black eyes looked up at the older man who again bobbed his head in yes while moaning at the taste of the sandwich he freshly grilled.

The smaller man huffed while plopping his hand in the air while his eyes rolled and looked at the other side while his plush plump lips muttered a soft "Come on". He shook his head in disappointment, while his eyes darted to the left to see a ravishing male coming towards them. He raised his one brow in indignation over the male.

His eyes squinted at the ethereal male who was wearing a plain clad black shirt which was tucked finely inside his black clad pants. His sleeves were folded up to the length of his elbow. His left wrist was adorned with a captivating black watch while his dainty long fingers had Beautiful and delicate rings which were just gold with circles. His right hand had his old bracelets.

He snickered in annoyance after he recognized who was coming in the kitchen. His eyes flew towards the right to avoid contact with that shitty bastard in his opinion. His plump lips pulled themselves in smirk as his brain struck a very alluring idea which could satisfy his ego.
He looked at the male and smirked as he glanced at his hyung."Speaking of the devil", he said a bit loudly so that it could reach towards the black haired male. His hyung looked at him while raising his brow.

He looked at the small male and his eyes followed the piercing gaze of the shorter male. He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Hyung, how can someone look this ugly in that gorgeous clad black outfit? And how can someone be that shameless to listen to all the insults silently and still come back? Don't they have any type of self-respect? Like seriously? Gosh, they are really disgusting", the smaller one said referring to the male working in the kitchen while smirking. His voice was loud enough.

He expected a snap but didn't get one. He got furious at the disrespect of the young lad. "Wow, these people also don't have any words to speak. How will they speak? Poor people can't speak in front of us, freaking rich bastards. Now can they, hyung? Ah, I feel pity but also feel disgusted by these poor people who lured everyone with their charms and traps them to have this luxurious life ", he again spoke in a very venomous voice. His eyes darted towards his hyung only to find him boring holes in his dear body.

He raised a brow at his hyung while his hyung glared at him. His hyung darted his eyes at the left and looked at the male in clad black appearance cutting vegetables silently. He looked over to his face to find any expression defining anger or hurt but his face held nothing. His lips sighed. "Won't you say anything to Jimin, V?", he spoke while looking at the man who was chopping the vegetables effortlessly. "What should I say? The voice is too tiny to reach my ears. I wasn't able to hear anything, did you hear anything?", the man replied while effortlessly cooking breakfast.

The aforementioned man's broad shoulders shuddered as a deep laugh resonated through his lips while his head threw back, eyes closing and laughing loudly at the reply. His mesmerizing hand flew up to his stomach where he clutched his stomach while he continued his laughing session.

The smaller male's ears turned extremely red. His nose flared in anger while his eyes held rage. How dare a low peasant insult him? A thought grumbled in his mind while he lifted his eyes up to glare profoundly at the man's broad muscled back. "YOU FUCKIN SON OF A MOTHE-", his lips were almost going to curse at the male who dared to disrespect him. "Park Jimin",But was cut off by a deep voice which mentioned his name in a very dark and warning manner.