094

MY GOD, LOOK AT THIS ART!! ITS ALL WONDERFULLY CRAFTED BY @00justPassingBy00 SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! ISTG Y'ALL ARE TOO TALENTED!!

-----

"Baji-san..."

A voice called out, baby blue eyes burning with determination as Takemichi stared ahead at the ravenette. 

Baji turned to look at him for a second before redirecting his attention towards the sky, "Takemicchi, right? What does someone as puny as you need from me?" 

The blonde let the saliva building up in his mouth, gulp down his throat before staring at the older boy yet again, "Baji-san... You... You haven't visited [Name]-san, not even once...." He stated, and Baji wasn't exactly surprised when he heard him mention your real name.

"So? What do you want me to do after telling me the obvious?" He glared at the poor time traveler, making him almost cry in fear.

Why on Earth does Chifuyu look up to such a scary guy?!

Taking another gulp of his own saliva, he recalled each and every time you had shouldered everything and let Takemichi take it easy. The thoughts and memories were enough to fuel him up, "[Name]-san... is worried about you, she knows that you didn't want to go against Toman, she knows that you hate Kisaki and she does too!!"

Baji's expressions didn't change, but if Takemichi looked closer, he could see the slight worry flicker in his brown orbs for a second.

"Baji-san... [Name]-san supports you with your decision to kick Kisaki out, but she also knows that the way you're doing things... It won't do any good!!" He explained and the ravenette scrunched up his nose, huffing out air as he thought.

Why was it so hard to make decisions when you were involved?!

Rolling his eyes, Baji decided to leave and not look back at the younger boy gawking at him. Even though he hasn't given him a proper answer, at least Takemichi had done the bare minimum of letting Baji know that you were waiting for him.

-----

The cold air of early November came rushing in through your window, a chill running down your spine as you sat on your bed. 

You hoped that you'd be discharged before it was Emma's birthday...

With a sigh, you flipped through the JUMP magazine that Ken had the kindness to bring you, mindlessly skipping through the pages as you thought about things.

From what you've figured out, with Keisuke alive and well,  Toman must be safe from a grim future. And now that you were free from your mother, there really wasn't anything holding you back.

Then why did the dark feeling continue to lurk inside of your chest?

You tried to brush it off but it continued to persist. Heaving a sigh, you let the magazine lay on your lap as gaze out the window. 

"[Name]-san..." 

You turned your head and saw one of your most favourite people, "Takemichi-san!!" You exclaimed in happiness, making the younger boy grin sheepishly.

"How've you been, [Name]-san? Did you eat lunch already?" He looked around the room to check for any sign of food, "Want me to bring you something?" 

You almost cried at how precious he was being right now, "Don't worry, Takemichi-san!! I already ate!!" You exclaimed with a grin as he let a carefree smile take over his lips.

"What brings you here?" You started as the boy took a seat beside your hospital bed. His expressions that were usually softened, turned grim at the questions, "Eh, Takemichi-san?"