Chapter 27

Aarohi--

I was five months pregnant now. Everything is smooth and good, I didn't get into any fight or argument with Agastya. We're on talking terms as a roommates or better say housemates.

We live in under the same roof still we didn't talk much just normal and he only talk to me when he wants to spend his time with his baby. At that time he talk with me lovingly too. Saurvi was on her modelling trip in Australia so it was more peaceful for me.

Tanmay come to my house....uhh better say Agastya's penthouse where he spend his time with me. Manya also come sometimes with armaan bro. I think their is something going on between them.

I was in my room doing some sketches as I love sketches sometimes when I feel bored or sad.

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

I heard a knock on my door and said a small 'come in'.

"Mam their is one guy coming saying he's your relative and wanted to meet you it's urgent." Maid said. Which is hired by agastya for taking care of his baby behind his back. Huh.

"Who's he?" I asked. I was so confused who it can be. Because all the maids here know armaan brother then who it can be? I thought and walked out.

I saw a man was sitting their his back facing me.

"Who are you?" I questioned direct without the formalities of hi, hello.

He turned around after hearing my voice and it's him. My Freaking biological elder brother Shaurya Singhania.

"What are you doing here?" I asked out of hate and sadness. He was never on my side when I'm need him the most. He trust on his so called sister Saurvi. Then why he's here?

"Baby shre--- Aarohi!" He said and instantly change his words before it's left his mouth.

"Don't call me with this endearment. Understand? I don't want to talk to you or worst see you. Get out of here. Come when your sister's finance come back home he's not here." I announced in my hard and stern voice.

I felt hurt while uttering those words to my own brother. I felt hurt seeing his moist eyes. Mom always thought us to stand with eachothers on thins and thicks, always support eachothers even the whole world is against us, always being eachothers back when needed.

But he....he broke every promise, every thing that our mom said about being eachothers. He just support them... Not me. Even dad. Everyone leave me to live like an orphanage but...

"Don't say like this....you're my little fella, my baby sister since day one. It just that time was not correct and also Agastya is YOUR husband now, not her fiance." He said in slow voice. And pressing the word 'YOUR'.

"Don't call me with this endearment called 'little fella' it's just for my biological mother who's no more and for Roy uncle. Don't even dare to utter those two words from your mouth and at last he's not MY HUSBAND." I shout out loud. Crying.

"Aarohi please don't shout. You was and will always be my little sister. A sister whom I love the most. Th sister for whom I bear everything. Even separation. But it's time.. Aarohi it's time for you to keep alert yourself." He said try to make me understand his words but I'm not giving any heep to his any words.

"Just get out, don't show me your fake concern and anything. When this brother sister think gone when that Agastya and your fucking family force me into this marriage where I have to become a Married SURROGATE? ha! Where your concern gone at that fucking time?" I cried out loud. I can't hold my hurt and sorrow more inside me. I felt hurt everyday of my life since seventeen years back. And now he's saying all this shit to me. Huh!

"Aarohi i know I'm not a ideal brother to you but I just wanted to protect you at that time also and now too. Just be aware about your surroundings and peoples. Someone is behind you to hurt you and your Little one inside you. Just be careful doll." He said and before i shouts on him for Calling me 'doll' he walked out of the house.

But his words keep ringing in my head.

'just be careful'

'someone is behind you to hurt you and your Little one inside you.'

'Just be aware about your surroundings and peoples.'

'I just wanted to protect you at that time also and now too.'

'just be careful'.

"Uhhh!!! Stop!" I shout on the words ringing in my head like a broken tape.

"No one is hurting me or my baby. He's playing and messing with my head. Their is nothing. Nothing! NOTHING!!" i shout covering my ears and saw a blurry vision.

I heard faint voices of maids and blackness Hugged me in her embrace.

And eventually every voice faded away.