I Slept In The Bathroom?

Jungkook frowns as he looked at the woman in front of him

Jungkook frowns as he looked at the woman in front of him. She's smiling at him so creepily as she handed the water.
"What's this for, ma'am?" He asks and she chuckles.

"You look exhausted, young man... I'm just giving you water" She says before waving goodbye. Jungkook looks at the bottle and shrugs a little.

He opens the bottle, it looked okay and convincing. So, he drank it.

Jungkook yawns as he walked inside the bathroom. He waited for the bathtub to be filled. He got in the water after removing his robe and smiled as he looked at the bubbles.

He let out a sigh of relief.
"Ahh, a good bath for a long day" He says and rested his head back. He closes his eyes and decided to relax.

"Jungkook! You've been in there for 5 minutes now! I want to take a shit!" Taehyung says as he knocked on the bathroom door for the 5th time. The others are also waiting outside as they want to do their night routines already.

"You know what, Hoseok, get the keys for this bathroom" Jin says and Hoseok went to look for it. After 2 minutes, Hoseok came back and gave the key. Jin uses the key and opened the door. They walked in and sees Jungkook, asleep on the bathtub.

"Jungkook?" Jin says as he walked to the maknae. He tries to wake Jungkook up, frowning as he wouldn't even move a muscle.
"Jungkook? Oi, Jungkook, this isn't funny" Jin says and looked at the others.

"Jimin, call an ambulance" Jin says and as Jimin was about to grab his phone, Jungkook let out a yawn. The others looked back and stared at them.
"Jungkook, my fucking goodness" Yoongi says, sighing.

"What?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Why are you all here? I'm still taking a bath" Jungkook says, huffing.

"You need to get out now, we were waiting for 5 minutes now. You gave us a heart attack, gosh"

"Okay, okay, damn"