Vol 3 Ch 7: I AM A DECOY?!

Hirano pov:-

The announcement of the results was over and things went as we had expected.

During Paper Shuffle, we fought directly against Class D and lost. As a result, we managed to decrease our class points brilliantly and pathetically. 100 points from Class B moved to Class D and we lost a total of 100 points. Which sucked!

But thanks to me, Class C crushed class A. And I am sure Sakayanagi must be fuming right about now! And the rift in their class will only widen more!

The points now were:-

Class A: 734cp

Class B: 666cp

Class C: 853cp

Class D: 252cp

Class C must be celebrating right about now. After all, starting the third semester, they will become class A.

And I can celebrate too. Because many class A students must have turned against Sakayanagi! That's what she gets for trying to expel me!

Private points given to me as monthly allowance and from the contract between class B and A have increased my private points to 4,503,095pp.

"Class D have won this exam. But they are still very far behind."
The difference in points between class B and D is 414cp.

(ATLEAST THAT'S WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!)

Ryueen had decided to break the school rules again to test the consequences of spray painting the cameras.

Apparently, "I" gave him that damn idea! We lost a 100 class points because of that!

(Couldn't he have worn a cloth to cover his face like I did! Also, The place he experimented with didn't have any blind spots to hide in! Just what was Ryueen thinking?!)

With that our class points had become 566cp. And the differences between class B and D was now 314cp.

Leaving that aside, what was more troubling were Ryueen's orders. He wanted students of our class to start tailing students from Class D. To put pressure on them or annoy them. Honestly, the reputation of Class B is already down the gutter at this point.

I came up with the excuse of being busy due to student council work. I have no intention of becoming a stalker.

Anyway, I had planned to meet Hiyori at the Library today. Currently I was reading a book while waiting for her.

"Hirano! Look who I brought today!"

I looked back and saw her.

"Well if it isn't Hiyori and.... Ayanokōji?"

The brown haired boy standing next to her was Ayanokōji Kiyotaka of class D.

"We met up a few minutes ago and he and I have many similar interest in books. I thought we all could read together!"

"Great..." I felt uneasy for somereason.

"Nice to meet you Hirano Aki." He presented his right hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Ayanokōji Kiyotaka." I shook his hand.

After that we all sat down and started reading. I had my gaurd up at first but I became very excited when I saw that Ayanokōji and I had similar interests in books aswell.

We all kept discussing and reading our books and by the time we realized, three hours had passed by!

"Bye Hirano-kun! By Ayanokōji-kun!" She waved at us as we walked away.