[14]

You flutter your eyes open, Another day has began you got out of your bed opening the curtains to admire the morning view, the birds are chirping in the trees. As servants are chatting with each other made you smile a little, you never experienced this kind of tranquil in your lifetime. The feeling of relaxation. You touched the flowers on your vase recalling who gave them to you made your eyes stare at it even more.

It was Ayato, last night when he came from work he had given you flowers which you gladly accepted, These days you and ayato perhaps for you but the relationship of you two rather improved you were no longer hesitant about calling him with his name. Ayato was really on character about being you soon to be husband.

Although busy and restless in the Yashiro Commission and the Shuumatsuban he comes home just so you can have a dinner with him with ayaka and thoma. With this you were inlove with him more. “My lady?” A knock was heard in your room turning your attention on the door, there you saw Kiyoko standing. In which you suddenly remember what day it is today.

“Your father's sentence will end today, The old madam is asking your presence in the Mukami Residence for a day or two to celebrate and meet your father.” Ah, seventeen years in prison your real father has gotten his freedom today.

But you were wondering what you should tell Ayato for your sudden absence. Ayato forbid you to come back to Matsuoka Estate after what happened back after the Engagement banquet. When you suddenly think of an idea yourself.

“Ah..” You said trying to think the impossible, but you had no choice. “Kiyoko, I need to see Ayato.” Kiyoko prepared your bath water while waiting, Thoughts had flooded in your mind as you tried an excuse that would make Ayato agree coming back to your estate.

After dressing yourself up, A knock made its way to your door only to saw the person you wanted to see, Ayato greeted you while Kiyoko left you alone for him to chat. “Are you going somewhere?” He asked scooting behind you as his hands made its way to your waist. You nod a no as you held his hands. “I need to ask you something.”

“What is it?” he whispered in your ear, Taking a deep breath you spun around to meet his pale blue eyes that's now staring at you in a doting manner, his lips pursuing a small smile. “Kiyoko told me a servant from my family wanted me to go back.. It's about my brother, i heard he was sick.” You said looking at his eyes.

“I'm afraid i cannot allow that.” Your mouths pouted as your hands made its way in Ayato's neck you pulled him closer to you, “Please? I won't go back there totally. I just need two days to explain everything to Haruto.” You were praying towards the Archons hoping it would work, surprisingly Ayato had a smirk plastered in his face. “I suppose I can allow that, on one condition.”

“What is it?”

“Kiss me.” he said, your eyes landed on his lips. You pulled him closer but you placed your finger on his lips silencing him. “How about a kiss on the cheek, no?” Letting out a cheeky grin you peck a kiss on his cheek as you left him happily on the room, Ayato touched the cheek you kissed with a smile. “Are you finally warming up to me, my love?” mumbling he turns around to see you happily talking to kiyoko outside your room.

When you both arrive on the dining hall you saw Ayaka already sat down on her place, Thoma placing the breakfast on the table you and Ayato both got into your respective place sat down, you took a bite on your food coughing immediately once taken a bite of the food plastered on you. “Y/N?! Are you okay?” A worried Ayaka said handing you a glass of water. You nodded as you chugged down the glass of water in a swift.

“I-I'm fine, though I'm not really fond of spicy food.. I apologize for that rude behavior just now.” Still coughing you wiped your mouth with a table napkin, Ayato chuckled as Thoma panicked. “I'm so sorry My lady!”