24

taehyung nearly jumped on jeongguk, hugging him tightly when he saw what jeongguk did for their first date

jeongguk picked him up by walking and when they were standing in front of his door, they hugged like they hadn't seen each other in 10 years which is impossible considering the fact that they had never seen each other before.

they started walking to the secret spot jeongguk had parked his car at, but he couldn't stop looking at taehyung from the side who was wearing a pretty cream white skirt with a white tight fitting croptop and a brown hooded jacket. it looked comfortable, yet so cute.

he just can't believe how much more beautiful he looks in real life.

taehyung feels the same way about jeongguk. he's just wearing simple light blue baggy jeans and a black oversized sweater with some silver chains and rings. also taehyung loves the silver earrings. his black hair ist beautiful too. jeongguk is the hottest boy taehyung has ever seen and he can't stop the butterflies in his belly when he holds him by his waist for example when he was about to get in the trunk.

right now taehyung is laying on jeongguk's chest after they ate some tasty noodles with chicken that jeongguk had bought before and it was still warm.

two hours already passed and they talked and laughed a lot. but they're not planning on going home anytime soon.

"ggukie?"

"yes baby?"

"have you been in relationships?"

jeongguk sighs at that, making taehyung wonder if he did something wrong.

"yes. in high school a girl but that was only for like a month. i was just trying to distract myself from the attraction i felt towards guys. my second and last relationship was with a guy."

"what happened?", taehyung turns his head a little to look up at the other with big eyes, making jeongguk look down at him. they change positions now so they can see each other while talking. both are still laying, but facing each other, causing jeongguk to reach his hand out and caress the other's cheek.

"he was like you. or more like he wished he could be like you."

taehyung frowns at that, looking so cute that it makes jeongguk chuckle.

"he was innocent. always wanted me to call him baby and i did."

taehyung pouts.

"baby are you really jealous at my ex?", jeongguk chuckles.

taehyung realizes how stupid he's acting.

"sorry.", he blushes.

"it's fine.", he smiles at him, making taehyung feel warm on the inside.

"anyways.. he pretended that he loved me. for the first 4 months of our relationship he told me he wasn't ready to lose his virginity which i accepted of course. but he wasn't a virgin at all. he was fucking other people behind my back. i only found out after a year of dating him."

"ggukie that's so horrible. i don't know how someone could do that to you.", taehyung says, his eyes full of sadness and concern.

"it's fine baby. i'm really sorry tae. i was so mean to you at first because when i saw how innocent you are i really had trust issues because of my ex. i thought you were just acting too but you're obviously not. i'm just a jerk."

jeongguk feels so guilty when he sees the expression on taehyung's face. just like he's wondering what he did wrong.

but it turns into a weak smile.

"it's okay ggukie i understand. i never knew if this "innocent" thing was a good thing, some people just thought i was weird. so i don't really know why your ex would've wanted to be like that."

"you're not weird, you're precious and i like you the way you are.", jeongguk says, looking into taehyung's shining eyes who light up even more at jeongguk's words.

he looks down at his lips, the sparkling lipgloss looking so pretty on his natural pink lips.

it's too early to kiss him.

"come here.", jeongguk says, pulling taehyung closer who again rests his head on the other's muscular chest, feeling jeongguk's hand wander from his waist to his back, moving his hand up and down.

"i've been waiting for this for so long.", taehyung mumbles shyly, the butterflies in his belly going crazy when he feels jeongguk placing a kiss on the top of his head.