Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button and write down comments for unlocking next part ❤️

Want next update in Evening?
Complete Target till evening
And get next part today itself.

Recap : Swara 's real intentions revealed of marrying Sanskar for getting status of SM and taking revenge from gadodia family.

In servant quarter!

Tch! Tch! How sad! The legitimate daughter of Sharmistra bose is moping floor.

Swara states her taunt on ragini who is moping floor. She looks at her angrily.

Ragini : I will not leave you, because of you I am in this state, don't think you won, I will take revenge of it. You throwed me out from home to servant quarter but I will throw you out by your own husband on whose name you are jumping.

Swara : someone said right! Rasi jal gayi, par bal nhi gaya! It's applies to you fully ragini. after this much you still have dare to do anything against of me. You know what ragini! You are a fool, a impulsive fool, you can't do anything then shouting and the more you will shout, it will be in my favor only. ( smirkingly).

Ragini : how cunning you are! No wonder you are a illegtimate girl only thats why you are using such tactics.

Swara glare her deadly then smile at her make her confused.

Swara : I don't get angry when anyone call me illegtimate, it's my weakness but I turned my weakness as my biggest strength. I am illegaltimate girl! And this illegtimate girl will show hell to a legitimate child and also will have a luxurious life which you can only dream. Now I will get the top position in both wealth and society. This society gave me many dirty words but now all will bow their head in front of me. ( smirk at her).

Ragini : get lost from here! ( angrily).

Swara : I will go, first have this food. I don't want my step sister to be fallen ill. If you became ill, how I will torture you? ( make a innocent face).

Ragini : such a bitch you are!! I don't want your food. ( throw food on floor and push her aside, she start falling but hold table to balance herself) get lost you bitch and never dare you show your face to me.

Swara gets angry by her push but stop seeing something and turn toward her making a innocent face.

Swara : what you did ragini? You wanted to push me, you would do but you throwed food on floor. It's disrespect to food. Thank God! Sanskar didn't see this otherwise he would feel so bad seeing you are disrespecting his hardwork made food. ( wiping her tears) I came to care you ragini but may be you are not able to accept your step sister but I consider you as my younger sister please take out your anger and hatred for me. ( bending on her knees in front of her) please don't do this. I beg of you.

Ragini looks at her confusingly what happens to her suddenly.

Swara!!

A angry voice echoed which appear a smirk on Swara 's face. She start crying fakely.

Sanskar : How you can bend? ( making her stand) you are my wife Swara, you are SM 's wife. You don't need to bend to anyone and specially person like her who is stopt so low. Why you are wasting your goodness on her who can't understand your goodness. Leave her on her state.

Ragini understand everything and looks at her angrily who is crying. Sanskar hug her, she smirked at her secretly.

Sanskar: ragini! I can throw you out for making my Swara cry but I don't want any disgrace to my family so it will be better if you think twice before hurting my wife. ( dangerously scaring her)