•Chapter 10•

((♪~No One's POV~♪))

You pushed the boys away from you as you sat down on the couch.

"So how are we gonna send them back to their own world? They can't stay here forever."

The other Tord came over and hugged your leg.

"Why would be want to leave! I want to stay here with my new friend!"

The real Matt saw this however, and came up to the other Tord, and pushed him away.

"I don't think so buddy. I'm her real and only friend here. Your just a cheap knockoff."

Damn Matt, when did you become a savage?

This made the other Tord hold onto your leg even tighter.

"And even if we WANT. How will we get there? The mirror is shattered, and I'm guessing that was our only way back." Said the other Edd with an emotionless voice.

You held your head in stress.

"Shit, your right."

Then an idea popped into your head.

"What if we just try gluing all the shards back together. Sure it won't fix up the whole thing, but it's worth a shot. Besides we ain't got much of an option do we."

The 8 boys looked at each other and nod in agreement.

"Good, Now- You four!"

You pointed at the real crew.

"Keep an eye on the others. We cannot have them wandering around in town. God only knows what would happen if they got in touch with our world,

And I have seen too many sci-fi movies to know that it's always the worst outcome."

They nodded.

"So make sure they do not leave this house. Gluing the shard's shouldn't take too long... at least I hope."
__________________

You were now sitting on the floor with the shards around you and the broken mirror in front of you.

You were good at solving puzzles so you hoped this would be just like one.

At least...you hoped.

You also had to be really careful. The ends were really really sharp, and you could end up cutting yourself if you weren't careful.

The other Tom and the real Edd were next to you.

They knew you were really busy so they kept quiet.

Well tried to keep quiet.

"So! Y/N right! How long did you know these guys?! Are you all related? Are you dating one of them? Are you dating all of the-"

Before he could finish the rest of what he was saying. You clamped your hand over his mouth to make him be quiet.

You put one of your fingers to your lips telling him to be quiet.

He quickly nodded in response.

Edd however just kept quiet. He was playing with his fingers as he looked down.

He look kind of sad.

You turn your gaze towards him and gave him a soft look.

"Hey Edd, you doing alright?"

You asked him.

"H-Huh? Oh!..yeah I'm fine."

You weren't dumb. You knew he was upset, and you also knew it had to be because of you.