Chapter - 42

"Reva, I heard, Swara is coming to India along with her Richie Rich Canadian Husband." One of the society's neighbour asked Reva.

"Yes she is coming tomorrow for three weeks. Sanskar is also coming with her. We got possession of her new flat so we wanted to do some puja. That's why she is coming."

"Ohh that's such a great. She is blessings for you." Other one praised.

"Yes you all must be proud of her."

"Yes we are."

"So will you be shifting to that new house?"

"Let's see. Shona wants us to move there and put this home on rent. We have not decided anything yet."

Saying this Reva bid bye to her friends to enter inside building.

"Sumitra, I thought it was Nikhil's flat. And..." One more lady from society asked Sumitra who overheard earlier conversations.

"I don't want to talk about them." Sumitra left twitching her nose. She was aware of consequences for badmouthing Mehra family.

Earlier, when her son informed about Swara's marriage with Sanskar. She went on badmouthing about it in their neighbourhood. When Reva and Anurag came back from Toronto, they faced tough time in handling society people as well their relatives.

Anurag and Reva kept it as secret, not wanting to bother their daughter. But they could not hide it from their son-in-law.

Sanskar had already asked his security team to keep eyes on the Mehra family members for their safety, once they went back.

One fine morning, Sumitra and her family received court notice, that if she badmouth about Swara or any of Mehra family member then she will have to face huge amount as defamation claim. Order strictly stated, her family should maintain distance with Mehra's.

When Swara got to know about it from Rohan, she confronted Sanskar, who just shrugged his shoulders saying, "You always read my mind so try this time as well."

Next day early morning, Swara and Sanskar were standing at the door step and Reva performing their Aarti.

"Come. Come inside both of you."

"Welcome home Shona. Welcome Sanskar."

"Papa" Swara threw herself on her father.

"Di"

It was gala time for Mehra family. It was long lasting family reunion for them.

Sanskar was looking at them with small smile. His eyes were fixed on Swara as usual.

Even after 6 months from his actual marriage with Swara, she took away his breath with one bright smile.

"What are you doing there? Come here" Anurag pulled Sanskar in their family moment.

Sanskar's eyes suddenly turned moist in a moment joining them on family hug.

"Does she give you any hard time?" After long time they all settled and Rohan murmured to his brother-in-law.

His sister was helping her mother in-spite of her mother's reluctance.

"Who?"

"My Hitler Di" he whispered.

Sanskar smiled at his teasings remembering how many nicknames Swara had given to him over last one and half year.

It was such a small house with bare minimum necessities compared to his lavish and huge penthouse. But, he himself did not understand why his heart was overflowing with warm feelings.