8: nice body

Y/N POV:

I bid them goodbye. I mouthed them thank you without jungkook noticing it. Yes, this is all my plan and I m glad they helped me. Now, I can try to make him open to me.

Next day;

As dad said jungkook took me shopping.

'Oh god. You have been shopping since 4hrs. You bought so many things and still you are not satisfied. Are you planning to buy the whole shop?'

Jungkook groaned .

'I have only bought few things.'

I said pouting.

'Look I m going back. If you wanna continue shopping then stay here, I don't care. I don't want to waste my time on you.'

He said coldly.

'Few more min jungkook. I will be done. '

I said showing him my puppy eyes.

'Bye.'

He said and turned around going to out of the mall. I called him but he didn't respond. Now I don't have any choice rather than to follow him. So followed him like a lost puppy. After getting in the car i looked at him and said

'I hate you. You didn't even let me shop.'

'Good, let it be like that. It's better for you to stay away from me.'

'Why can't you treat me better?'

'Why should I?'

'I m your wife jungkook.'

'So what? I don't love you nor even like you so why should I care ?'

'Ouch! it hurts. But never mind I will make you fall for me.'

'I don't believe in love.'

'I will change you.'

'Then good luck.'

He said and drove away.

NEXT DAY;

We have a flight tomorrow and it's already evening. Jungkook didn't come out of the room except for the time to get his food which was delivered to him. Yes, he still doesn't eat my hand made food. He always eats outside food. I packed my bags and went to jungkooks room to check whether he needed any help.

I knocked on his room. I didn't get any response. So I opened the door and found him coming out of the bathroom with only towel tied around his waist and a towel around his neck. His hair was wet and water was dripping from his hair to his body along his abs. His upper body was full on view and I was sure that by now I m drooling over his body view. He has a perfect well built body and 6pack.

'Damn'.

I said and jungkook noticed my presence.

'What are you doing here?'

He said bringing me out of my thoughts.

'I came here to help you with your packing.'

I said looking at his body.

'I don't need your help and who gave you permission to come inside my room'

I sighed annoyingly and looked him in the eyes.

'I don't need permission to enter this room. I have equal rights since I m your wife.'

'Get out.'

He said sternly. I turned and stepped out of the room but before closing the door I said

'You look so hot. And you have a perfect body jungkook.'

'YOU -'

He was about to yell something but ran away to my room closing the door.

AUTHOR POV:

'Aish she is so shameless.'

He said throwing the towel on the bed and messing his hair. Not gonna lie but jungkooks heart skipped a beat at y/n boldness but he shoved the thoughts away bringing back his cold ice stone heart.

'Finally we are here.'

Y/n said excitedly clapping her hands.

'What are you so excited about?'

Jungkook looked at her coldly.

'This is my first time coming here. This is my dream place.'

Y/n said. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and walked away. You both reached the hotel your parents booked. Jungkook took the keys and you followed him. He opened the door and you went inside admiring the view. You opened the curtains and you were in awe.

 You opened the curtains and you were in awe

'This is so awesome.'

You said.

'You take this room. I will go and book the other room.'

Jungkook said but you stopped him.

'Can't we stay in the same room?'

'No.'

With that he went to reception.