{CHAPTER 1}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

I pulled up to a rather large estate and parked on the opposite side of the street.

"It's way too crowded" I complained and Ami grinned "C'mon! It'll be fun and maybe you'll meet some cute guys" she said while nudging me in the shoulder causing a long sigh to escape my lips "You said that they're all older than us"

She shrugged "I don't see a problem with it"

I hummed "I figured as much"

I turned off the car while Ami hopped out and stretched her arms out "I'm so ready to get drunk!" She chirped causing my shoulders to slump "Ami....."

Looks like I'll be staying completely sober tonight.

Especially since I'll be driving.

Ami grabbed onto my hand and began pulling me along with her.

"Ami" I called out and she turned her head "Yeah?" She questioned as the frown on my face began to deepen "Don't leave me alone"

She frowned "Y/N.....I promise"

The sound of loud music had begun to flood my ears as well as a bunch of drunken individuals cheering about something that I couldn't quite see "I bet that someone's doing shots.....or dancing naked"

I rolled my eyes "Then I don't want to be over there" I muttered but Ami quickly brushed my statement off "C'mon! Jiro is already here" She said as she began pulling me through the large crowd, much to my dismay.

We finally made it through the crowd and found a small clearing with a bunch of couches facing each other.

That's when I noticed a lot of serious-looking men conversing with one another.

I began tugging on Ami's hand "I don't like this! Find your date and let's move away from here" I whispered into her ear and she raised a brow "Whats wrong?"

"I just.....really don't like this"

That's an understatement.

I felt a harsh shove come from behind me "Hey!" I snapped as I whipped my head around to see a drunken woman dancing with her arms flailing around in the air.

I let out a small sigh as Ami pulled me through another crowd of people.

"There he is! Ah so cute" She cooed and I looked over to see a male around 5'9, walking towards us with a small smile on his face "You made it, Ami!"