Fifty-nine |Sickness

•••ANGELICA•••

Love sucks.

Yet I'm still doing it. I'm showing affection, I care, I love and it's weird. Me and Angel were now sitting in living room area. It's been few days since what happened in gym. Angel was grieving in his own way, he stayed home away from work. He was showing a bit more affection then usually and I didn't mind one bit. He was scared for my health, safety pretty much everything. Whenever I would make a sound of displeasure he would be concerned and check on me if I'm okay.

I tried to reassure him but only thing he would do was hug me and then we somehow ended up in bed slowly making out with his dick inside me.

Ethan was suspiciously avoiding texting me or visiting me, which is unusual cause that bitch is too annoying for his own good. Alessia took few days off telling me she has her reasons but nothing too serious. I feel like she hooked up with mine or Angel's brother. It's only a matter of time before I find out and kick one of their asses.

No one touches my girl without getting smacked harder then Chris Rock at Oscar's. I will be your Smith you will be my Rock and you gonna get slapped.

I just woke up with Angel sleeping next to me his arms wrapped around my body. Sick feeling in my stomach settled as I ran out of bed, waking Angel up in process and almost giving him heart attack. I dropped to my knees in front of a toilet as I threw up. Angel came behind me holding my hair up as he was smoothing my back with his other hand.

I flushed the toilet as I sat down on a ground leaning against wall. I wipe my mouth with tissue and closed my eyes because they stung from tears that formed in them. I hate throwing up.

Angel kneeled in front of me checking my temperature with frown as concern was flashing in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" His voice was trembling as he had his cold hand on my warm forehead.

I slightly nodded, afraid that if I spoke I would throw up again. Angel stood up as he went out of bathroom just to return with sweatpants and his warm hoodie along with one hair tie that was now around his wrist. He kneeled in front of me again and helped me take my shirt off just to replace it with his warm hoodie. He slid down my shorts and replaced them with warm sweatpants. He made a somehow stable ponytail without saying a word. With his eyes he was asking me silent questions, asking for permission to help me change, which I allowed.

His concern in his bright blue eyes only deepen as I cough up last remains of dinner I had last night. Today we were supposed to go to the base and look at few clues that Adriano found as he flew to America, on the mysterious woman that caused the attack. She must have been pretty damn skilled to make something like that happened without anyone knowing until few minutes before it all happened.

My stomach was now empty. I tried to stand up but my head spun, before I could fall Angel scooped me into his arms and sat me on the counter of the bathroom sink. He gave me a toothbrush and toothpaste as he figured I might want to brush my teeth. He did the same not taking his eyes off me with deep frown that was making my heart grow bigger at his concern about me. He gave me a glass of water that I kept in bathroom along with wet towel to refresh my face.

My head was still spinning as throbbing headache was making me feel like my head will explode. He took me into his arms and gently put me down on bed after we walked out of bathroom.