~17~

December 20, 2021

It's been 6 days. Six days since Y/n's last spoke to Alycia. Six days since Alycia's even seen Y/n. The girl was still fed. Free to roam her room and the bathroom. But that was it. There was books and solitaire and coloring books with crayons and markers. That was it. Alycia woke up several hours later after Y/n had laid down beside her, but the Australian didn't know Y/n did. The Australian didn't feel the kidnapper. The Australian doesn't know Y/n apologized. All Alycia does know is she was untied and changed and now Y/n's gone. Missing.

A low sigh escapes Alycia's lips as she closes the book in her hands, setting it down beside her on the bed. She sits up, sitting criss cross, letting her green eyes roam about till she glances down to her wrist seeing bruising. Harsh rope burns she caused herself struggling nights before from the incident. Alycia closes her eyes and shakes her head from side to side. She opens her eyes back up and uncrosses her legs, swinging her feet over the side of the bed.

When she does she notices slippers. They've been there since she woke up. She doesn't know where they came from but it's obvious Y/n left them for her, mostly because the floor was hard wood and most likely cold and considering the girl was barefoot the fuzzy black colored slippers felt nice and warm against the girl's feet when she's placed them on.

Alycia gently slides out of the bed, slipping the slippers on, closing her eyes as she feels the warmth. After a second she opens her eyes and walks towards the door knowing it was locked but she walked to it anyway and gently laid her body against it, especially her ear. The girl closes her eyes trying to listen, like that helps. But there was no movement. No conversations. Nothing. It was silent. A low breathe escapes Alycia's lips as she pops her eyes open and takes several steps back from the door and walks to her left, to the restroom.

She walks in and turns to the right once she's in the small room. The light turns on and she's faced with herself in the mirror. Her green eyes scan herself, biting her lip as she looks down at her arm seeing a fresh bandage on it. She hasn't changed it. But in the girl's mind, she tells herself Y/n's changed it. They're the only one who could. Right?

Alycia shakes her head, rolling her eyes. She picks up her right arm and runs it through her hair hearing the sound of a lock, clicking. The girl hurries out of the restroom seeing the door opening. Alycia remains cautious but feels weird seeing some woman walk in. The girl tilts her head, scurrying back into the restroom.

"Oh, miss, miss. No be scared," the woman spoke with a thick Spanish accent. Alycia wraps her arms around herself, avoiding eye contact as the woman walks over with her hands in the air. "Y/n told me to check on you, give you food. I brought you soup. You like soup?"

Alycia stays silent as the woman gives Alycia a warm smile. "Here, here. I have it." The woman turns and goes towards the door of the bedroom, leaving Alycia by the bathroom. Alycia stays where she is in the restroom and hears the woman come back. She enters Alycia's sigh setting the soup on the night stand directly across from the bathroom, by the bed. Alycia's green eyes watch closely, seeing the woman set the bowl on the stand before stepping out of the way, clapping her hands together.

"It's warm. Good for you. Please eat, Y/n needs your energy up," the woman smiles, nodding. Alycia shifts on her feet and sniffs.

"Wh-Where is Y/n?" Alycia asks, her voice a bit rasp as she spoke.

"I do not know. She not give me details." The woman walks from the night stand and Alycia bites her lip stepping out from the restroom seeing the woman heading to the door. Alycia's lips separate to speak but the woman waves to Alycia, smiling before exiting. Alycia's eyes go wide as she hurries to the door, but it closes just as she gets to it and the woman locks it, Alycia hearing the little click.