Ch30: The Crow and the Butterfly.

Tw- Talks of loss of family, grief, and Uzui having no boundaries

"Master, you didn't have to come here, you're too sick." Y/n mumbled.

Kagaya smiled and petted her head, "Its ok, I'm not too sick to visit my own children. However, I think you also know what else I'm here for."

"Master with all due respect if you need something from L/n-Sama I please ask you wait, she may have an infectious disease." Shinobu chimed in.

The master had come to visit Y/n when she had finally woken up, he situated himself where Hikaru use to sit while the Hashira moved to stand behind him. Giyuu had left and Shinobu was now standing on the free side on Y/n's bed, helping her sit up.

"Also, Y/n-Sama please take it easy...I've never seen this condition before." Shinobu sadly smiled.

Y/n didn't answer seemingly ignoring her as she tried to hide a gut-wrenching look on her face, "I'm fine Kocho-San..."

"Please call me-"

"I don't want to hear it, if you won't call me Y/n then I won't call you Shinobu. End of story." She snapped making both Hashiras eyes widen and Kagaya give a sad but small smile.

"Please forgive her Shinobu, she's usually like this when she faints." The master apologized reaching for Y/n's hands and squeezing them.

"Please Master, do not apologize I do not mind." Shinobu irked, "Now when you say she's usually like this when she faints does that mean it's happened before."

"Obviously." Hikaru hissed.

"Ara, Ara Hikaru! No need to be so hostile just asking a few questions as a doctor!"

"Indeed, Shinobu, this has happened many times before. And I believe, it's about time we tell you..." He turned to Y/n who nodded in approval.

"Kocho-San." Y/n said making the pillar turn to her, "Oyakata-sama's clan isn't the only one with a gift..."

"What?" Shinobu blinked.

"Come child." Oyakata-sama said, patting Giyuu's old chair next to him, "Take a seat..."