Solangelo 2

Will had decided to take Nico out on a date. Not anything fancy. Just to spent some time at the beach and have some light desserts. He had checked everything off. A huge blanket on the beach, desserts, snacks, which were mostly junk food Will bought from the Stolls. Now, to get Nico here.

Will went up to the Hades cabin. He knocked on the door. He heard shuffling inside. Nico opened the door. "W-Will?" He had a slight blush on his face. "Hey Nico. Still up at this hour?" Nico looked down and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt. "I was just... you know.... couldn't sleep." Will got worried. Is he still having dreams? "It's just.." Nico continued. "I have a feeling those dreams would start the second I close my eyes and.."

"Hey. It's ok. How about I take you somewhere to get those things out of your mind?" Will asked with a smile on his face. Nico looked surprised. "But, it's after midnight." Will shrugged and said, "It is." Nico closed the door of his cabin and stood next to Will. "Where to?" He asked a small smile tugging at his lips. Will extended his hand to Nico. "Come with me and you'll find out." Nico gently took his Will's outstretched hand. They made their way to the beach and sat down on the blanket Will laid down for them. At this angle, the camp was not entirely behind them but they were out of the harpy radar.

They sat in silence for a while. Ate, talked and laughed about the silliest things. They even wet their legs and walked on the beach, hand in hand, content with each other's company. They spent all night holding hands, talking, hugging and walking on the beach while staring at the stars. Around dawn, they made their way to the blanket.

"I'd LOVE to spend 24/7 with you Neeks. This was fun." Will smiled at Nico as they sat on the blanket. "And if then, what would we do?" Nico asked with a slight teasing tone. "This" Will replied as he held Nico's hand, "maybe this" Will hugged Nico. "And if you'd like, I'm definitely doing this." Will replied as he went in for a kiss. Nico kissed him back. "I'd like that." Nico said, blushing slightly. "I like it too." Will said as he buried his face into Nico's shoulder.

They shared a few more kisses before lying down. Hands intertwined. Will hugging Nico's back, spooning him. Placing small kisses on his head as they both slowly slipped into deep sleep with dreams. Not scary demigod dreams. Just plain beautiful dreams that made them smile when they woke up.

But Chiron wasn't pleased when they gave Percy and Jason a heart attack when they thought Nico and Will had gone missing. But Chiron being the cool dad of all the demigods just winked at Nico and Will before letting them go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya nop I'm sleepy. Bye

 Bye