72

"Okay, somebody explain what's going on?" Taehyung quizzed. "I thought I was the only one who didn't know" she added. "He's being a shameless pervert" Jungkook exposed as Jimin's eyes went wide[ He wasn't expecting to be exposed]. "He's lying" Jimin accused. "The only way he can be a pervert to me is.... Hold up? Seriously?" she said making a weird face in Jimin's direction. "He's lying" Jimin said holding her hand. "I don't think so" Taehyung added. 

She took a deep breath and yelled," Jin" "I told you he's lying." Jimin said as Jin appeared. "Shit, no. I promise he's lying" Jimin added. "What's it?" Jin asked. "Jungkook is lying that Jimin was being a pervert around me. " she said. 

[Betrayals of the century#1]

"He said what?" Jin asked as he rolled his sleeves. "Jimin is it true?" Jin asked. "Nope he's lying." Jimin said. "I'm not he really signaled it to me" jungkook said as he defensively got up and moved away from Jin. "Traitor" taehyung said as he glanced at Alesha who looked away. "You're coming with me, we're sleeping. I'll leave you two to namjoon" Jin said as he grabbed Alesha and went away. 

"Traitor" Jimin exclaimed quietly. "You're being a pervert." Jungkook said rolling up his sleeves for a fight. "I was joking!" he exclaimed in defense. "Well the joke went too far. That's my alien sister" Taehyung said as he got up from the couch as well. "That's my cue to leave" Jimin said but, bumped into the person who stood behind him.

 "You were being a pervert to her?" Yoongi asked looking dark. "I wasn't" Jimin gulped. "Doesn't look like it" Yoongi said as he rolled his tongue and cracked his muscles as he held Jimin by the shoulder. " You shouldn't have done that" Namjoon said as he entered and closed the door. "I didn't" Jimin yelled as the four ganged up on him.

"Did you like the blind date?" Jin asked as he held back her palm that grasped his. "More like he would be a good friend" she answered. " As you wish. Nobody will force you into anything kiddo. Go change, I'll be there soon" Jin said letting go of her hand. "Sure" she said as she went into the room and changed quickly and laid in bed scrolling through her feed. 

Jin entered and laid by her side. "This shirt is soft" he said as he nuzzled into her back slightly rubbing his nose against her shoulder. "Of course it is. It's your choice if you don't remember" she pointed out. She was wearing a fluffy rabbit hoodie in a light shade of pink with a similarly colored pair of shorts. "I did?" he asked. "Yeah" she answered. " How's ghost?" he asked. "Well he's pretty busy in his business. His dad messages me a lot though." she answered. "Do you still feel something for him?" he asked. "Not anymore. I just wish that he stayed as my friend forever" she said as she turned around to look Jin in the eyes. "That's alright. Just don't be so touchy and close with him. To you it seems friendly and alright. But, to him it might be a glimmer of hope" he explained as she nodded her head and snuggled closer to him. "Your broad shoulders are comforting." she said as she smiled. "I'm glad. Goodnight sweetie" he said pecking her hair slightly. "Good night hyung" she said as she felt him place his leg over her. 

Namjoon entered the room to see the two snuggled up and fast asleep. He covered them with blankets and laid by Jin's side and put an arm over the two. He smiled at them and soon fell asleep. 

The next morning, Jimin felt sore all over. The members had reprimanded him and made him do a few punishments and Yoongi purposely threw Jimin from the bed yesterday night.  "Go wake her up" Jin said as he laid breakfast on the table for the sleepy members.  He nodded and went to wake her up. He opened the door and backed out just as quickly muttering a sorry. She was standing in front of the mirror and had pulled up her shorts a bit revealing her upper and inner thigh. "It's not what it looks like. I have rashes" she said as she opened the door and pulled in a flustered Jimin. 

"You have rashes there?" Jimin asked. "No, but like a bit on my inner thigh. And it hurts" she said. "By inner thigh do you mean...?" he trailed off. "No. I mean my inner thigh not my pubic region" she said but, blushed at the embarrassment. " It's alright. Do you want to go to a doctor?" he asked. " I was going to ask Jin hyung actually or ask my mom about it" she said. "Could you let me see?" he asked awkwardly. "That would be weird. Wouldn't it?" she asked nervously. 

"I know more about rashes because Taehyung has a skin condition, so I looked a bit into it" Jimin said. She was perched on the bed and she looked at him in discomfort. "Or we could go to the doctor or ask your mom" he suggested. "But, to show it to the either of them, I'll be half naked." she mumbled. "Yeah, maybe you could lift it a bit?" he suggested. 

She sat on her thighs as she bit her lip and said, "Just don't stare" He nodded as he closed in. She lifted it a bit and he chuckled to himself and pushed her hand downwards indicating not to do it anymore. "That's just your skin reacting to the material. This material doesn't suit you" he said. "So I just need to change?" she asked and he nodded. "It'll be gone in a few days." he said as he got up. "Got me worried for nothing " she said as she got off and almost fell because her toe tangled up in the blanket. "Careful" Jimin said as he held her by her waist. 

He picked her up like she weighed nothing and placed her on the ground. "There you go" he said as he patted her head. They quickly made the bed up and went out. "I'll change later" she said. 

"Why are you waddling?" Yoongi asked as he made a face at Jimin and turned his attention back to the girl by his side.