𓆉 𝙾𝙽𝙴

It's summer again in South Korea, it's a trend to plan a vacation, whether inside the country or abroad. Most popular places in hot weather are the beaches with numerous water activities that can be done.

That's why these best of friends in Class A planned to book a flight to Jeju Island. Including the famous student Ahn Minji who seems to have committed a sin to her so called  father just to be with her friends.

"Yunjin, don't tell Dad where I am or I'll steal your precious lipstick." The girl named Minji said as she sat in her seat on the plane. She was wearing shorts and a button down shirt. Of course, she will not forget her sunglasses bought at Gucci.

"It's like you don't always take my lipstick." Yunjin sneered as she scrolled through her phone "As your friend I won't report you to Mr. Min." She added.

Huh Yunjin is one of Minji's friends, she is probably her most true friend among them as she is the only one who defends her when someone is saying bad things to her. Even though she admitted that Minji has a bad attitude, she still wanted to be her friend cause deep inside she knew she needed someone who could understand her and accept her for who she is.  

"I know I can trust you, Huh. Do you have sunscreen?" Minji asked.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to bring one." Yunjin replied.

"Aish. How can you forgot? I'm going to get tanned, never mind I'll just buy it when we get there." She sighed then looked out the window, where she could see the group of clouds and the vast ocean in the lowlands.

"You're wealthy but you forgot to bring your own sunscreen." Giselle, one of her friend said in front of them.

"Because what she brought was her one-piece swimsuit to attract hot guys in Jeju." Taehyun snickered from the back then threw sunscreen at Minji "You can have that and pay me later."

She turned around then put her arms on the back of the chair and looked at him "Taehyun you know, that's the only reason I came with all of you. I won't pay for your sunscreen because it's already opened." She faked smiled then sit down properly.

After an hour's flight from Seoul, they landed in Jeju.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jeju International Airport. Local time is 9:18 AM. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign." 

"They already said to stay still." Yunjin scolded Minji, because she was caught taking off her seatbelt.

"What if I don't want to?" She rolled her eyes then put on her Gucci sunglasses.

"Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you. I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day."

Those words signaling that the plane has landed and they can go down already.

"Can you remove your feet on my way for a while?" Minji excused to her seatmate Yunjin then immediately took her leather travel bag and quickly got out of the plane.

"We can leave her, she was a brat." Lily rolled her eyes, she took her own bag.

"I guess it's too much if we leave her, what if she get lost in this place?" Yorch, a proud Thai young man, joined the conversation.

"Yorch, that's exactly what we all want isn't it?" Lily, an Australian scoffed "Unless, you like that spoiled brat?" She crossed her arms.

“I didn’t say I like her, it was just-