𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎!

"ski get out before you really piss me off." yanna rolled her eyes refreshing her edges with some gel.

"bruh why you being difficult and all i'm tryna do is talk to you." he scrunched his face up sitting on the vanity that she was in front of.

"because i know it's all bullshit! you must got me as a fool or sumn!" she argued, letting her strong accent slip out.

"still confused on how you getting mad at me when i'm tryna fix some that you caused but ok." he shook his head, getting ready to walk out.

it had been quite a while since that incident happened between kizo, yanna, ski, and leia. today, ski finally decided that he was tired of the tension around the house and chose to be the bigger person and resolve things with yanna.

he forgave her a long time ago, but things has just been awkward at all times.

"because ski, you gonna try and be cool with me and shit, and i still have feelings for you obviously. but i know you and leia have something going on. i already messed up i'm not tryna interfere." she lowered her tone as her face softened.

"me and leia don't have nun going on, we might flirt here and there but i swear we just friends. and we already talked about this last night, she having this same conversation with kizo as we speak." he kept a straight face looking at her.

it was no secret that he missed yanna and being around her. he also didn't want them to leave the house on bad terms.

"and yes i do still have feelings for you." he chuckled assuming that she was getting ready to ask that question.

"so....we cool?" he opened his arms for a hug and she playfully rolled her eyes standing up and embracing him in a hug.

"chile he got patience for days cause one thing bout me? imma hold a grudge😂." - kash

———

"leia i'm sorry bruh, like word to everything." kizo kept a frown on his face watching leia, still not believing that she was completely over the situation.

"oh my god we cooollll, please stop saying you're sorry it's in the past and i'm over it." she laughed.

"you sure?" he raised his eyebrow

she rolled her eyes and opened her arms out for a hug and he leaned down giving her a tight squeeze as she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"i missed you big head." he mushed her head making her laugh.

"ain't nun big but this ass, get it right." she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"what happened to yo dude?" he plopped down on the bed.

"we ain't have nothing goin on, like in all honestly it would've been way too weird if we did. and we both agreed on that." she said.

"oh aight." he leaned back and sat up on his elbows, still watching her.

he honestly did miss her, very much, and he always said that if he had another chance with her he would never fuck it up.

but for now, they were gonna take it slow, just so things don't become hectic all over again.

"slow as in slow back shots? i missed the sex and i know y'all did too." - kash

"awww our favorite couple is back!" nia, quani, draco, and lee walked in the room after eavesdropping on their conversation.

"hey hey hey, chill your bill dude." leia said in her karen voice.

"i'm guessing he finally got a wristband?" draco asked scooting up against the headboard of the bed they were sitting on and nia, quani, and lee joined.