Chapter Fourteen

"I don't trust you," Lena hissed, her voice sweet and composed as her eyes followed Lex's every move.

"Then don't. You may even question my motives and actions. But, as you do. . . your friends may already be dead." He chuckled. "So? What will it be? Help me track down Ravis' original location, or stay here relining on Supergirl."

"Don't test me." She stared him down.

"Is that a yes?"

"Make it quick." She bit her lip.

"Nice to know we're on the same page, sister." He smiled. "I already have the primary location of which Ravis is at, all I did is your transportation to get us there."

"That's all?"

"You are smart as I am--maybe even smarter, but you also have the less intimidating reputation than me. So, easily, you'd fly without problems, right?"

"Get what you need and meet me on the roof."

He clasped his hands. "You've made the right choice, Lena."

She knew better than. Lex was also doing this for own his benefits, she just didn't know what that was at the moment. Even in a private airplane, she still felt uneasy around him.

"How does this make us win?"

"Ravis. . . I've had a hunch after watching you all. For whatever reason, the true Ravis is locked away in a pod. Heh, so many details I haven't acquired, which is why we are going to the source."

"How far are we now?"

"Patience, good comes to those that wait."

***

"We're in the middle of nowhere."

"Where else would she hid? In a city? As much as people don't care to watch, ears and memory are our enemies."

Lex stopped at the sight of humanoid women. She had tan skin with wavy hair, and her arms crossed on her chest. Lena came closer to the glass, seeing the many buttons in a language she didn't know.

"What now?"

"We open it." He stepped closer, hovering a figure over a blue flashing button.

Lena grabbed him before he could push it. "Wait. What will that do to Ravis? She's up there... what if this brings her back here?"

"If it does, maybe I can help Ravis overcome whatever weakness she may have here."

Lena shook her head. "This--"

"We don't have time, Lena, it's now or never." She shoved her hand away and pushed the button.

The pod awaken from its slumber and Ravis' eyes opened. She coughed in a panicked struggle. "Lena?"

Lena turned towards Lex. "I swear--"

He pulled a gun on her that hidden under his coat. "You're right to not trust me Lena, but Y/N is a lost cause. I've saved Ravis' life if you haven't noticed."

"What about the others!"

"I never cared for them anyway." He smiled. "Now Ravis. . . What secrets are you hiding?"

---

Once Ravis entered the ship, no enemy stopped her. Supergirl scout around, looking for any signs of a trap, but the door in front of them opened.

"Stay back." Supergirl watched the door carefully and saw Y/N trudge out.

"Y/N!" Ravis exclaimed. "It's Y/N!"

"I don't know. . ." Supergirl frowned. "This is a trap."

"It can't be--" Supegirl felt Ravis drop lifeless behind her.

"Ravis?!"

Oh God! I was wondering when this would get exciting! My dear Lex has come to help!

"Lena. . ." Supergirl mumbled.

Don't worry Supergirl, Y/N still wants to play!

"I won't fight her."

Good. This should be an easy win.

Y/N jumped at Supergirl.

"Alex, something has gone wrong! Alex?!"

No hope for as the white feather fails!

Supergirl took the weak punches from Y/N, knowing full well Scoul was using her as a toy. Wanting her to hit Y/N in some sick way. She wouldn't. She had to protect Y/N, for Lena.

She had no idea where Ravis went, it was now her battle.