53

"Kaelyn why do you think y'all bumping heads so much?" She asked her

"He's already been more closed off lately and he won't tell me why then on top of that this happened so i think it's just because he has a lot
on his mind and chooses not to express it and then i have a lot on my mind as well but i'm expressing it the wrong way." She said.

"Did something happen?" Darcy looked at me.

"Ion wanna talk bout that shit." I mumbled.

"You say that every time I asked about it. I don't get why you wont let me be there for you- Cause it aint nun to talk bout'." I cut her off. "That's the last thing you need to be worried about." I said.

"If you feeling some type of way emotionally, I'm feeling the same way as you, so imma be worried regardless." She snapped.

"You ain't been the same since you left your parent's house." She added.

Lowkey was waiting on Darcy to say some, like get this girl the fuck, she know me too much.

"I'll let you know wassup when i'm ready but right now i'm not." I said honestly.

"I'm not tryna force you to tell me I just don't want you going through it by yourself." She said

"I don't think he's going through it by himself because he's choosing not to deal with it. Come to think about it you haven't really expressed your true feelings since you two been here." Darcy said.

First off lady fuck you.

"See that's what i'm talking about." Kaelyn said. "And it's scary cause I don't know what's going on through his head." She said.

"You have nothing to say?" Darcy asked me.

"I already said what I had to say about it, i'll talk about it when i'm ready and as far as losing our baby it's obvious i'm not happy bout it what more y'all want me to say. I'm there for you and that's all that matters right now." I said.

"And you can't say nothing about me keeping stuff to myself when you just now telling me you was already diagnosed with bipolar depression." I added.

"Makai she's not trying to come at you, she just wants to be there for you the way you're there for her. She doesn't want you feel like you're doing this alone by trying to be strong for the both of you. You two have to grieve together. You can't push your feelings to the side. She's trying to let you know that it's okay if at some time you can't be strong enough to be there for her." Darcy said.

She wanna be Iyanla so bad i'm not buying none of this therapist shit, I ain't wanna be here in the first place.

"In my eyes, as long as she good and I make sure she okay then i'm okay that's just how I am when Im with her and I can't help it." I expressed and she started writing in her lil notepad.

"Now that you know the purpose of what Makai is trying to do, Makai do you have anything you want to ask her?" Darcy asked me.

"How many months did they tell you, you was?" I asked and she looked away from me.

"Five months." She said. "I didn't even know, I wasn't showing or nothing." She sniffed and as soon as I blinked a tear fell down my face.

"Bruh ion wanna do this shit." I stood up and walked out as I felt more tears coming down my face.

"Makai." Darcy came after me and I wiped my hands down my face. If she make me go outside and cry into the dirt like iyanla did, i'm done for real.

"I can't talk about that shit." I admitted.

"You're not weak for crying Makai I want you to know that. The person you are right now is the person you would've felt safe wit when you were younger." She said and I clenched my jaws.

"You don't know me." I said.

"You're not the first tuff patient i've had trust me when I say I know enough. Everyone in a black household has experienced some type of traumatic event in their life as much as I hate to admit it." She said.

"It happens when you're young and as you grow up you build up this brick wall putting yourself against the world, you're angry at the world, you wanna know what's the reason behind everything but you'll never get that true answer you're looking for." She said.

"Now I don't know you like you said but what I do know is that you can't hold everyone on your back and expect to become a stronger person when in reality you're the one weighing yourself down." She said.
____________________________________

Makai must not know Darcy can read tf outta somebody