My Stolen Work!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I've been  set behind on the development of Alpha Anabeth. My work has been stolen. Broken Luna has been popping up on all these ebook platforms based out of China (GoodStory, GreatNovel, WerewolfStory, RomanceNovel, Readfic, Rainbowbooks, StoryHouse, etc.)   They changed the name to "The Abused Luna" and everything else is word for word the same. It's Lucy/Ranger/Diesel's story.

These ebook platforms charge people coins to unlock the next chapter and often have unfinished books. By the time you're done with a book, you've spent over $20 to read it and never own it. It's a scam.

My work is exclusively contracted through Amazon/Kindle. No place else. If you see it being advertised, especially on Facebook, please leave a comment on the advertisement saying this book is stolen from Amazon/Kindle, Broken Luna by Paulina Vasquez. 

Broken Luna hit the International best selling list and now these cockroaches are trying to steal and sell my hard work. 

I have been so upset about this that I'm seriously considering not coming back and offering my work here because I'm afraid it will be stolen.  The only reason I develop my work here is to get the feedback of my beta readers (you are my beta readers 🥹) And I also know that some of you don't have access to Amazon/Kindle.

I hope you are all doing well, I miss hearing from you everyday.  For all the moms out there, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.  I plan on working on the roadmap this weekend and hopefully start posting end of month ... I've just been so upset over the scam websites.

XOXO, Paulina

P.S. If you're on TikTok, find me at AuthorPaulinaVasquez - I've just joined this week and am having fun with it doing some fun and sexy stuff.