24

“What are you going to do today?” Namjoon begins a conversation with you once everyone has left the island.

“I have to take Jungkook to his session, then I’ll be going to the store to work since I can’t keep staying away for long periods of time.” You sigh and he glances at Yoongi.

“You sure that won’t be too much for you? Especially with your arm?”

“I won’t have to do too much today, luckily for me I mostly have to do markdowns and reorganize some stations.” You wave your healthy hand dismissively and Yoongi walks over.

“I can’t keep watch over her today, so you’re going to watch over her for the day.” Yoongi pats Namjoon’s shoulder and your jaw drops in disbelief.

“Yoongi!”

“Don’t Yoongi me.” He points a stern finger in your direction and goes to his room to change for the day.

“Everyone else is going to be working today so they can’t watch over you, and Jungkook is busy, so that leaves me.” Namjoon scratches at the island counter and you sit up straight.

“Right, we’ll be alone.” You drag out, catching his attention.

“Well only a little.” He rolls his lips between his teeth and nods slowly, looking away.

“Could you two be any more awkward?” Jin fixes his jacket and you both jump.

“Leave them alone.” Yoongi gives Jin a pointed look and walks over to you, giving you a soft kiss in your hair.

“I’ll see you later, yeah?” He smiles and you blush, nodding slightly.

“Okay, be safe.”

He walks out the house and drives off, the rest of the boys coming to exit greet you with kisses and well wishes.

When you’re alone again, you slide out of your chair and pick up Jungkook’s food, heating it up.

Namjoon stares at your back and taps the counter top, debating if he should say something.

“Hey-”

“Noona I’m ready!” Jungkook comes down the stairs and Namjoon shuts his eyes.

“Good, here.” You take out the food from the microwave that finished heating his food and hand it to him.

“Eat, I can smell your hunger from upstairs.”

“You’re not going?”

“I didn’t say that. I just want you to eat.” You take his bookbag off him and make him sit, handing him a utensil.

“I’m gonna get dressed, be right back.” You ruffle his hair between his tall bunny ears and head upstairs.

Jungkook quietly starts eating, not minding Namjoon’s presence.

“Thanks..” Jungkook murmurs, his cheek full of food.

“For?” Namjoon asks, understanding what he said regardless.

“Last night.” He tugs softly at his shirt.

“Oh, no need to thank me. I know you would have done the same.” Namjoon smooths his long hair and thinks about cutting it, pulling up a strand.

“You’ve been getting closer to her, that’s good.” Jungkook picks at his food and takes another mouthful before he can say anything else.

“That doesn’t seem good.” Namjoon raises a brow, eyeing the bunny.

He shakes his head.

“I’m happy for you.” He stuffs his cheeks again and Namjoon frowns.

“Is this about what happened last time? You think I’ll leave you?”