From one beast to another

Y/n widely opened his eyes. He turned his head to see venom lying next to him with his.......eyes? Also very wide.

Y/n:....... Red panda?

V:.....Boy band?

Y/n: Same dream?

V: I guess.......

V:Cool.
Y/n:Cool.

Venom unzips his sleeping bag and looks outside to see rain. He goes to the window and sees the little toxi(n)c droplets falling onto the ground.

Y/n: Riiiiiigght....... Acid.

Venom slithered into y/ns body and they had a telepathic convo. As this happened, Y/n walked downstairs.

V: 'You feeling better?'

Y/n: 'To be honest. .  . . yes! I realize now that we are a team. King, luz, eda and even hooty are people I can count on. No matter what.'

Y/n had reached the bottom of the stairs but blinked for a few seconds. He turned around and saw broken steps and claw marks. He then looked straight forward and saw an owl demon starring daggers into him and a little to the left he saw luz and king hiding.

V:..... Oh its a horror episode.

The beast screached and rushed on all fours at y/n, tackling him to the ground. Venom covered y/ns front and arm

Y/n: Ouch! Ok..... My turn!

Y/n punched the beast and it flew back crashing into a wall and falling into a different room. Y/n then ran to luz and venom retracted into his body.

Y/n: "Luz! King! We gotta find Eda and go!"

Luz hugged y/n in a mix of relief and fear

Luz: "Oh thank goodness you're ok!"

He patted luz on the head and his head turned to king.

Y/n:"Where's Eda? "

King:" That thing...... Is Eda "

The beast stepped back into the living room. He turned at the same time the monster did and its cold black eyes made contact with Y/ns

 He turned at the same time the monster did and its cold black eyes made contact with Y/ns

Y/n:.......run........ RUN!

The trio ran off as the large owl beast roared. They tried getting up the stairs but  Eda had jumped in front of them. She slashed at them making the trio fly in different directions.

Luz flew behind the sofa and king bashed into a wall and was knocked out, y/n flew through the door and was now outside under the barrier.

Y/n: Owwww..... AHHHHH

Y/n rolled out of the way as The owl beast jumped out. Her hand had gotten outside the barrier and had gotten slightly burned.

Venom then covered y/n